PDA

View Full Version : needs somethings cleared please -__-

Dakpo
Nov 28, 2009, 08:12 PM
So im having a lot of trouble trying to pick out the right weapons for me to be using!
so when i have a following to ask
Im a little confused on the %'s of the weapon. like my black phobos has 32% machine and 44% Accuracy Adj. Does that just mean i do 32% more damage to machine type hostiles or does it mean that its 32% more accurate? Is the entire gun 44% more accurate against anything now? IF my gun is 44% more accurate, then is it stacked with 32% more accuracy when im fighting machine hostiles to make a tottal of 76% more accurate? When should i use a rifle compared to a Mech gun. Right now im a lvl 60 Ramar and hard mode is getting easier but i cant decide wether blasting around (with the before mentioned) black phobos +10 or a heartblue bulletta is going to be a better choice. Will i have to choose between the two by best %s? how important are %'s when picking between weapons? is it worth to have a weaker weapon if the %s are better?
oh also. What are we hunters supposed to do since they took away the shot. what do we do to fight multiple enemies at once? and wtf is with a gun blade, why wouldnt i just rather use a stronger saber

sorry there are so many questions. Just really been bothering me and i wish i knew -_-

EJ
Nov 28, 2009, 08:18 PM
you get 44% more accuracy on your weapon so your ata increases against everything as for the 32% machine it just mean you will do more damage against that type, iirc.

Ceresa
Nov 28, 2009, 08:18 PM
32% more weapon ATP when fighting machines. 44 more accuracy against everything.

Ryna
Nov 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
If I understand the percentage system correctly, it would work as follows:
44 Accuracy Adj -> Increases the item's accuracy by 44
32% Machine -> Increases the weapon's damage output against Machine-type monsters by 32%.

As for the choice between the rifle and mech gun, I'd use them both. Rifles are handy in boss fights.

Eclipse5632
Nov 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
Percents add to the base power of the weapon, not accuracy. For instance, if your weapon has 10% on Native, then if it normally had 100 ATP it's like it had 110 when attacking Native enemies. For all other enemy times it's still 100. I don't know whether grinders are added into that or not, though. As far as I can tell, percents don't really matter until you get to Super Hard. I went through Normal and Hard on my HUcast without caring about them, but since Super was totally wiping the floor with me I've decided to grind for some good %'d weapons.

Accuracy adjustment just adds the listed number to that weapons ATA; it's not a percent.

If you want to hit more than one enemy with a Hunter, try a Sword, Spear, or Shield.

EDIT: holy. Three people replied before I finished my one reply. :<