PDA

View Full Version : Master Force

fitz
Nov 29, 2009, 12:31 AM
neone got any tips for leveling techs? i was told there was something on the forums about it but cant find anything.

Dragwind
Nov 29, 2009, 12:53 AM
There are some guides here in the Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs sticky.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93419

Volcompat321
Nov 29, 2009, 01:42 AM
I like Sleeping Warriors, if you're a lower level.
The enemies there don't hurt much, and if you're low enough to do low damage, but high enough to do S rank (75, I think) then you can get a pwand.

I especially like that mission, because with almost any tech you level there, you can finish the mission within 10-20 minutes, so it feels like less of a grind for leveling.

Other than going to specific missions to raise techs, just use one at a time to 11. When they all hit 11, go to 21, and so on until desired level.
Also, just play the missions you want to play, rather than go to these specific missions.
You can level them just as easy anywhere, though different type techs are easier to level with multiple enemies close together.

Gibdozer
Nov 29, 2009, 08:31 AM
Sakura Blast on Neidaiz is the best spot I've ever seen to level techs. One of the map variations spawns all Boomas on the 1st block. Yep all boomas big stupid slow boomas, and to top it off in every area there are safe zones to stand in that the boomas can't reach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkGFZC7qzEE

Personally I just run the all booma levels, as soon as I see a non booma/gobooma I quit the mission and retry. I just play to the end of the 1st block quit and restart, you can level techs pretty quickly with this method(especially Gi and Dam techs).

j_endo
Nov 30, 2009, 12:47 PM
hey man like i told u on saturday, MAG is good, Plains overlord, and SB are all great choices if ur tech is close to maxing like its at 20 and ur lvling until 21, but u should either solo or just do a mission with a pallate of 1 or 2 techs. 1 close range/single target and 1 like ra- or gi tech.

On another note U are a MF w/out ur collection of techs way under lvl 30-40. We played with Rain who is an excellent player and has all her techs @ 30+ b/c of a long time as FT and possibly as othe techers ie acro, war, fortetecher leveling her techs in a class w/ a low TP before switching up to MF.

I'm not trying to be mean but besides nos-diga your techs are still way under 21 i just think that MF is gonna be really hard with the high TP and low lvl tech and low HP dude.

sincerly,
jiro

fitz
Nov 30, 2009, 06:31 PM
yea i did SB last night for about 30min. raised one of my ice techs 3 lvls. ill be there soon. SB is real easy to solo.

Dragwind
Nov 30, 2009, 06:52 PM
Scarred Planet has definitely been my map of choice for leveling most techs.

j_endo
Nov 30, 2009, 08:18 PM
what i usually do if i want to specifically lvl techs for a long time is
1) solo White Beast 6 c/b rods 1 ra-tech for all 6 rods, and link resta and reverser on those rods too, equip sleep resist
2) mag (boomas) Wand combo samething but for gi- techs
3) plains overlord s2 safe zones dam techs
4) foie/diga any mission full pallet of rod or wand combos w/ either foie or diga and resta solo mission
5) line techs (zonde, barta megid)... i dunno still trying to figure this out lol! XD

Buffs- only buffs u need are the blue and yellow one DO NOT USE THE WHITE BUFF b/c it increases TP

Har/quick always

fitz
Nov 30, 2009, 10:39 PM
im enjoying SB right now. i like the safe zones and can use ne monsters from the safe zones. and im only leveling one tech at a time. they are all in there 11+ right now. then ill go to 21 then 31. plus mainly cuz i don't know where white beast and scarred planet is lol. or the safe zones there. lol

Gibdozer
Dec 1, 2009, 03:46 PM
Yeah SB is great, there are no safe zones in WB. Things will go faster if you only run the 1st block and only the booma/gobooma spawns, but to each his own. Glad that vid helped and good luck teching.

milranduil
Dec 2, 2009, 06:00 AM
Sleeping Warriors, Sakura Blast, and SEED Express are all great tech lvling missions.

Keilyn
Dec 2, 2009, 10:21 AM
I leveled most of mine in Seed Express...but I did the following to setup.

1) Get yourself an Armor with 20 - 30% Dark element and a Cati/Rainbow
2) Set your techs up to work on TCSM/Wands and forget about Rods for now
3) Choose a Difficulty low enough to reduce megid to zero and most ice damage to 0 against you.

Run the mission and abandon after the first two blocks.

The first spawn of seed ardites you can kill by backing up to the wall and using line or direct techs having a resta on a wand/tcsm to help. The second Ardite Spawn you can kill by going behind the crates and bombard them with any tech you want.

I did the runs solo and if you bring your PM and complete the mission.....You can use motherbrain to level Diga and Foei as well as your PM. ^_^

If you bring rods, save them for Nos and Dam techs...

Good Luck ^^