PDA

View Full Version : Best armor.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 29, 2009, 09:48 AM
Just wondering what the best armor I can('t) get for my HUnewearl is. At the moment, I can't find anything better than a 3 slot Guardian Frame, and she's lv 86 in SH as of last night.

Chaotik
Nov 29, 2009, 10:02 AM
Since you're a female, Rika's Suit is the best you can possibly get, you can also do a set with Rika's Claws / Olga Claws for further ATP and EVP boost ( +50atp / +25evp ), but I recommend better weapons ( fully upgraded Celeb Clair Doubles, or some good knifes ).
You can get one by doing random runs on the Dark Shrine ( Super Hard ), every enemy has a chance to drop it.

As a second choice ( or the main choice to male characters ), you can go for the Noble's Cloak ( SH Makara Ruins, any enemy can drop ). But I HIGHLY recommend Rika's Suit.

Blue-Hawk
Nov 29, 2009, 10:09 AM
You can get one by doing random runs on the Dark Shrine ( Super Hard ), every enemy has a chance to drop it.

Heh, well if that's the case there, then it'll be like my Femini Soul that never dropped. Many runs with no armor. I can bank on that happening.

Randomness
Nov 29, 2009, 01:06 PM
For common armors, Ancient Robe has EVP almost as good as Rika's Suit. So that's obviously an option.

Ceresa
Nov 29, 2009, 01:56 PM
Ancient Robe also has the best resistances of all armors, which works on several attacks like Arkzein's missile and most of the bullets in Arca Plant.

Jaygusis
Nov 29, 2009, 09:30 PM
The Pizza Box +99 is the best frame I've seen so far, the only downsides are it's very low resistances and the fact that you have to use 99 Digrinders on it. But in Defense and Evasion it dwarfs anything else I have.