PDA

View Full Version : Is www.japanvideogames.com reliable?

Malkavian
Feb 25, 2003, 09:26 AM
I know some people here bought their keyboard or PSO in there. But I'm scared because they demand me a photocopy of my credit card. So they will see the numbers and all O_o

Answer me please I need to know fast.

neko-chan
Feb 25, 2003, 09:49 AM
I heard they are a reliable company (I heard of them tru a banner on Penny Arcade but... anyway...).

And they asked a copy of your CC because they want to check if you really have one, or you're just using some random CC numbers found on the Internet. Aww... Americans don't trust us, filty European customers. -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-02-25 06:50 ]</font>

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Feb 25, 2003, 12:59 PM
I've ordered several items from them in the past (most recent being KoF2001 for the DC), and have had absolutely no problems with them.

Would rather trust them than.. oh say.. buyrite.
¬_¬

Malkavian
Feb 25, 2003, 01:10 PM
Thank you very much

Meseta for youuuu! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ayame
Feb 25, 2003, 03:12 PM
Very reliable. I use them more than NCS now. Not to say NCS is bad...it's just that they don't carry BeatMania stuff anymore...and Japan Video Games does!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Tsurara
Feb 25, 2003, 05:18 PM
yeah japanvideogames is very reliable. very good service, previously ordered from them official Konami beatmania IIdx controller Shikigami no shiro for ps2. both came in nicely and safely package from FedEx so yeah they are very reliable =)

geewj
Feb 25, 2003, 08:14 PM
thats where i got my Keyboard, on time.

Hapsby
Feb 26, 2003, 02:33 PM
They are a good reliable store. They shipped me my keyboard fast, when I couldn't find it anywhere else. I'm still on ncsx's waiting list for v1.1, even though i bought the game from them the first week it was out. JVG has v1.1 in the UPS truck already, and should be at my door monday.