PDA

View Full Version : Wanna play so bad....

Reksanden
Nov 30, 2009, 08:41 PM
:-(I hope that I freaking get my DS replaced! It's bugging the crap out of me that everybody's having fun playing. I have the game, so just to wait..... T_T

simon2381
Nov 30, 2009, 08:42 PM
:/ Hope you get your DS back soon :/

Aziel
Nov 30, 2009, 08:57 PM
For what it's worth, my friend's L button just broke during a arca plant run a few hours ago, so he has to do the same, lol.

StaticWings19
Nov 30, 2009, 09:06 PM
OHHHH GOD. i have L and R button trouble all the FFFIng time. you would think nintendo could make a button that can withstand a few thousand presses.

and my warrenty is expired >:(

luckily they have begun behaving again.
(a tip that ive heard and at works a little bit which is better than nothing, try blowing air through the seams where the shoulder buttons meet the DS. it worked for me)

good luck getting your DS replaced. hope to see you on Coral soon! :D

Dragwind
Nov 30, 2009, 09:54 PM
I've been having issues with my L button for a while, but that comes from years of DS abuse, especially excessive play of Metroid Prime Hunters.

Not to mention one of the hinges holding my screen together is broken, :lol:

ARChan
Nov 30, 2009, 11:35 PM
How come the L button just seems to be one of the first buttons to break on a DS? My L button is also messed up. Hah!

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Dec 1, 2009, 01:34 AM
This happened to my DSi the other day. ;o; I was so upset.
This has happened to me in the past too, I actually had the same problem that Dragwind had. Original DS, right? It sucks that Nintendo makes such an awesome handheld but they can't get the L/R buttons right. Thankfully I had my backup DS Lite handy, I'm trying to get my DSi fixed (It just feels WAY more comfortable than the DS Lite, thanks to it's awesome D-Pad).
Hope you get yours fixed soon, man.

zetagear
Dec 1, 2009, 03:28 AM
same here L and R are broke XD

pixelstar
Dec 1, 2009, 11:59 AM
wow. Just... wow.
I am now worried about my DS' L/R buttons. They break easily even on the DSi?

Good luck getting your DS replaced!

dtr246
Dec 1, 2009, 01:25 PM
interesting topic, its funny cuz the L button on my nintendo DS lite acts kinda funny at times, its not really a problem for me to hinder my gameplay.

anyways best of luck to rauga on getting the NDS back soon.

Blood Raven
Dec 1, 2009, 10:24 PM
OHHHH GOD. i have L and R button trouble all the FFFIng time. you would think nintendo could make a button that can withstand a few thousand presses.

and my warrenty is expired >:(

luckily they have begun behaving again.
(a tip that ive heard and at works a little bit which is better than nothing, try blowing air through the seams where the shoulder buttons meet the DS. it worked for me)

good luck getting your DS replaced. hope to see you on Coral soon! :D

For the DSi they believe the problem with the L and R buttons is based on their elevated setup that allows dirt in between the button and body of the DSi. In most cases they are recommending that you try using a can of air spray to blow it out and if that doesn't fix it then send it. =/

Sadly I have another DSi problem but it has to do with power randomly cutting off. It has happened twice during ET play :-x! Ugh I wish Nintendo did make better stuff it is annoying when you put down your DSi to grab a meal and you come back to realize the bump from putting it down on the table somehow turns off your DSi is very unsettling.

King_Yoshi42
Dec 2, 2009, 08:48 PM
May as well rename the topic: "L Button Trouble?"

Alas, my L button has been faulty since the day I bought it, but I never bothered to send it in. The site I bought it off didn't register it, so there is no warranty.