PDA

View Full Version : PC: Diablo 2 expantion

Kemon
Feb 25, 2003, 11:22 AM
im wondering how many people play this game any more because i got to tried of mudding and playing pso so i loaded up this game again and i was wondering any of you play it?

Ghaleon
Feb 25, 2003, 01:11 PM
naah i quit that game. people are too greedy on there

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 25, 2003, 02:40 PM
I'm waiting for the next 1.10 patch, if it ever comes ;3

Brundidge
Feb 25, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-02-25 11:40, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

Same here.
And when they made a lot of skill balancing and nerfing they made my good barb seem like a harmless teddy bear.

Atari
Feb 25, 2003, 04:27 PM
bah barbs are the best if you have good stuff, i satrted it again and then i quit a week later cause i realized it was the crappiest game ever and all you do is click and break your mouse

MonoxideChild
Feb 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
The next patch is suppose to be coming out soon. It's in beta test now. I still don't care about this game anymore though.

Axispoint
Feb 25, 2003, 04:37 PM
I have D2 and the expansion, but I can't install the expansion (my harddrive is being fussy with stuff and it's most likely going bad anyway). Can't play online either 'cos I had been having trouble with mini-freezeups and I wouldn't want to loose my character that way http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif So I guess I'll be playing again once I get this PC working right.

Oh, and I've never once gotten open battle.net to work for me. It just shows me with my user ID, not with the character I picked. Anyone have a clue what the prob is?

Para
Feb 25, 2003, 05:24 PM
On 2003-02-25 11:40, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

taking way too long.. remember they said they were gonna work on it after the warcraft III release which was like 8 months ago?? >.>a;;

i would love to see my sorc go around kickin butt but.. im gonna play when 1.1 comes..

Elixer
Feb 25, 2003, 07:07 PM
i quit diablo when pso came out if a new one comes out and many friends pick it up then i may try both pso and diablo but if no new version patch comes out then i wont play it again probably

Kent
Feb 25, 2003, 11:58 PM
I've been starting up Diablo 2 recently when I've got nothing else to do...

I'm just wondering how long it will take them to fix the Blue Screen Death via Corpse Explosion bug...