PDA

View Full Version : Enemy of the state: A love story

washuguy
Dec 1, 2009, 03:57 PM
Lupe fiasco's latest mixtape. I'm several days late but i just wanted to see if anyone listened to it. If you're looking for GOOD hip-hop this is for you, go check it out, tell me what you think

ferrywayes01
Dec 5, 2009, 06:29 AM
Most excellent movie and as always, will smith is stupendous in his role. Quite a thought provoking film with many implications, especially in this post 9/10. I love to watch again and again. Acting and story line is really good to see it.

Volcompat321
Dec 5, 2009, 01:48 PM
Most excellent movie and as always, will smith is stupendous in his role. Quite a thought provoking film with many implications, especially in this post 9/10. I love to watch again and again. Acting and story line is really good to see it.

This is what I was thinking too.

Or maybe it could have been Enemy of the State 2 or something.
:disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
Dec 5, 2009, 04:14 PM
I thought he was done with music or something.

Oh well, good to hear he's back. One of the very few hip hop artists I like.

Pballer42
Dec 6, 2009, 09:01 PM
I thought he was done with music or something.

Oh well, good to hear he's back. One of the very few hip hop artists I like.

He dropped this mixtape on Thanksgiving day, hes doing another mixtape that drops Christmas day.

And Ive read some things from excerpts of interviews where he is planning another three albums over the next 4-5 years!

washuguy
Dec 6, 2009, 09:54 PM
He dropped this mixtape on Thanksgiving day, hes doing another mixtape that drops Christmas day.

And Ive read some things from excerpts of interviews where he is planning another three albums over the next 4-5 years!

Yeah the next one is Friend of the People, its gonna be FIRE!!!!! LOL But i'm glad he's gonna be around for a bit longer, he's my favorite artist and i really enjoy his style of music. There arn't many like him. But i heard even if he did stop his solo act, he was going to work with Kanye and Pharell on CRS (Child Rebel Soilder)

Pballer42
Dec 7, 2009, 04:04 PM
I just read on his labels website that Lazers is scheduled for Dec. 15. And its a shame that CRS hasnt come out yet because their few collabos were ill

washuguy
Dec 7, 2009, 04:41 PM
I just read on his labels website that Lazers is scheduled for Dec. 15. And its a shame that CRS hasnt come out yet because their few collabos were ill

I haven't visted the site in awhile, it looks good. Not as good as his one for the cool but i expect it to change again before the release... And i've heard different things about the date of that new CD. December 15th or maybe even next year. I'm starting to think it might not comeout until next year cause the new mixtape comes out on christmas. I like consistency, but i don't think he'll drop an album, them drop a mixtape 10 days later. I'D love him to, but i doubt its gonna happen. It looks like Friend of the people followed by an early 2010 release, but we can hope...

Mute City
Dec 7, 2009, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wI8yjNPcA
The only song really worth listening to on the Mixtape.
The others are mostly forgettable.

washuguy
Dec 7, 2009, 07:47 PM
I think Turnt all the way up and thank you are worth a listen to... And even thank you

Shadowpawn
Dec 7, 2009, 08:16 PM
I can't believe no one likes Angels Remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuUuJuVLFF4

washuguy
Dec 8, 2009, 12:03 AM
I can't believe no one likes Angels Remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuUuJuVLFF4

Oh wow... I forgot that one... My bad, that one is FIRE!!!!!!! I love it

Pballer42
Dec 8, 2009, 09:20 PM
Yes Angels goes hard Im listening to it right now haha. Do any of you like Wale?

washuguy
Dec 9, 2009, 06:47 PM
Yes Angels goes hard Im listening to it right now haha. Do any of you like Wale?

YESSIR!! Wale is the man, he's from my area, and his lyrics are similar to lupe's. Listen to back to the feature, and off that one listen to I'd rather be with you

Pballer42
Dec 11, 2009, 02:17 PM
Yeah I just copped Back to the Feature when I got Enemy of the State. My favorite songs on that tape are Say it Again, Goodbye, Wordplay, Sharp, and the song with Kenn Starr haha I forgot the name.

Did you get Attention deficit?

washuguy
Dec 12, 2009, 08:53 AM
Not yet, im short on cash and i'm saving for an ipod riht now. But i did listen to it on youtube, its hot. Can't wait to get it for my CD collection

Pballer42
Dec 12, 2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah my friend got it and I played through it the other day. The cd is really well produced in most spots Im prolly gunna pick it up