PDA

View Full Version : So......its 2009 and theres PSO.........

ICN3D
Dec 1, 2009, 08:15 PM
I got my 360 as a B;day present just recently and wanted a new Phantasy Star fix..........it didnt happen. PSU was not in my best taste. SO! Heres what I am writing about: Hows PSO doing in 2009? Are there a good number of ppl? Are there mainly bafoons playing? If you dont know anyone on the new xbox live is it easy to find a group just relaxing running through the game? Has it turned into what I noticed PSU to be.......WOW? What i mean by that is everyone has to have a certain attack power to be in the group or be a certain level or better yet have a powerful weapon. World of Warcraft is like that, and I can understand that with its depth but not so much PSU or most definately PSO.

So, tell me about it!

Thanks.

Freeze
Dec 1, 2009, 09:00 PM
There's still lots of people still playing PSO but all the official servers except the Japan BB server has been taken down so we're all on the private servers now. For info on the private servers you'll have to do a search, Google is your friend here, as we are not allowed to discuss server names, post links, and discuss how to connect. There are lots of in game parties to join as well as people in lobbies so it's pretty easy to find a party to join or if you create your own your almost guaranteed to have someone join you.

ICN3D
Dec 1, 2009, 09:11 PM
This is for the xbox (xbox 360 ) right? I didint think you could do that with an xbox edition game.

Freeze
Dec 1, 2009, 09:20 PM
You can't, PSOX is the only game that's stuck offline, due to the xbox live part of the game it is unable to connect to a private servers and the official ones have been down since last April. Not sure if your aware or not but PSOX doesn't run on the 360 either. Most people here that still play PSO are now on Blue Burst.

Shou
Dec 4, 2009, 03:09 PM
The population on the private BB servers are a more populated than the PC/PS2 PSU servers are on their best days but not more than the 360 servers.

Ithildin
Dec 5, 2009, 05:08 AM
Its incredibly unlikely that you'll see PSOX make a comeback, so your best bet is to get PSOBB on your pc. There's plenty of people playing and as a plus, its free!