PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Testing started on CFW ISO

Illuminate
Dec 2, 2009, 05:31 AM
Well, I've gotten ahold of the ISO, and I'm going to try and find a way to get it working with CFW. Yeah, I know there's always the 15th, and Gen-D3, but, hey, I wanna give it a try.
I'll keep you guys posted on my findings.

Edit: Well, I figure it's probably something in the Eboot, cause using the newest game decryptor, it won't decrypt the eboot.bin file.
Says it can't do it, then goes back to the XMB.

I tried changing Param.sfo, just for kicks. xP to 6.00, but, got jack as a result.

Chimeria
Dec 2, 2009, 08:38 AM
Even though I don't want to wait until the 15th, I don't think we have a choice. Sega obviously got real smart with this game...which leads me to believe that its gonna be everything that I'm expecting...Pure awesomeness. If I knew about decrypting, I'd try and help out though. Good luck with your findings.

Illuminate
Dec 2, 2009, 08:40 AM
Meh... I gave up after my latest attempt. I don't think there's really anything I can do, without information. And I've no clue how to even start looking into the Eboot.bin.

Help would be appreciated though. I hate the idea of waiting till the 15th. xD These last couple days have been MURDER on me.

Chimeria
Dec 2, 2009, 08:44 AM
The last month for me has been murder. lol. I didn't even get to play the demo. So I'm anxiously waiting for D3.

Dhylec
Dec 2, 2009, 09:52 AM
CFW & ISO are bordering illegal here. Closed to prevent further questions from the curious.
Keep what you know & support the game the right way.