PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still play Phantasy Star portable?

Var
Dec 3, 2009, 12:56 AM
I never got a chance to try to mutiplay on it. Does anyone go use adhoc party yet for PSP?

Volcompat321
Dec 3, 2009, 01:21 PM
I still play it, but somehow I lost my charger....
My battery is completely dead, so I cant use USB mode to charge it.
I'll be buying a new one soon enough though.

KusanagiShiro
Dec 3, 2009, 01:50 PM
I play it, but my PS3 had a weird green screen glitch...just out of curiosity, anyone else ever experience it? You play a game on the PS3 and suddenly it takes a green tint on the screen that won't go away?

Var
Dec 3, 2009, 01:54 PM
I had that issue, but it was red. It happens when your TV's power supply is failing.

It's not your PS3, its the TV. Possibly caused by a power surge

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Dec 3, 2009, 02:38 PM
After playing PSP2 it doesn't feel right anymore. It's like going out with a really hot, super groovy chick for a while, and then going back to the homely girl you once dated. It just feels like your missing out on alot of stuff.

Mezos
Dec 3, 2009, 02:41 PM
I just downloaded this yesterday and I'm interested in playing on adhoc party (I have both versions)

PSN: x3205x

Akaimizu
Dec 3, 2009, 02:54 PM
I played it like crazy. Played the Japanese version, then played the Domestic. I haven't played it as much recently since I was playing a lot of other games. PSP2 kind of debunked my chances of continuing much more with PSP partially because of other games I knew I was going to jump into. Things like PSZ domestic and Borderlands, took all my Dungeon Hacking time away from games like PSP domestic.

Var
Dec 3, 2009, 04:32 PM
Well, I use CFW and dont have Pandora battery... so I have to wait til the 15th to get it