PDA

View Full Version : Anyone understand how the gold stars/buttons work at the Customization Shop in PSP2?

JigoBoomaHunter
Dec 3, 2009, 01:04 PM
Not sure if that is a good description.

At the shop where you can change class/customize your pallette, there is a menu with various gold stars/buttons that you can select up to 4 of.
I take it these are meant to focus what stats you level up when your class levels?
I can't read any Japanese so have been wondering if anyone knew what these did exactly, or for instance how the one that says 40%PP vs. the 50%PP one is any different?
I've also noticed that different classes get different choices, like my ranger can select a gold star that costs 2 slots out of the 4, though these could also be race specific. You also seem to get more gold stars/choices the higher you level.

Hope I've explained this enough to make sense. Anyone understand this system?

Thanks for any help understanding this.

Ceresa
Dec 3, 2009, 01:12 PM
They're abilities you can equip that give various effects. HP boost is +50hp, attackboost is +30ATP. PP escape save reduces PP cost of dodge roll by 40% and so on.

Google this and match up to what you have if you can't read it or something.

http://spoiler.sakura.ne.jp/srv/psp2/E382A2E38393E383AAE38386E382A3E382ABE382B9E382BFE3 839EE382A4E382BA.html

JigoBoomaHunter
Dec 3, 2009, 01:16 PM
For some reason I imagined they were meant to work as stat modifiers when you leveled or raised your class.
Thanks for clearing this up for me and thanks for the link.