PDA

View Full Version : Song of the week #2

Guntz348
Feb 25, 2003, 04:28 PM
Mikes song of the week:

"Sure Fire One"- By Liquid Soul.

Do you self a favour check it out and funk yourself out to it! If you like it check out the rest of the album its from "Heres The Deal". Post what you think and please don't bash anyones songs. Oddly enough this is the first time I've ever had people add there own songs. So feel free to do so I geuss and make sure you check out Liquid Soul!

Subliminalgroove
Feb 25, 2003, 09:49 PM
On 2003-02-25 13:28, Guntz348 wrote:
Mikes song of the week:

Do you self a favour check it out and funk yourself out to it! If you like it check out the rest of the album its from "Heres The Deal". Post what you think and please don't bash anyones songs. Oddly enough this is the first time I've ever had people add there own songs. So feel free to do so I geuss and make sure you check out Liquid Soul!

Ohmigod! Somebody else who has acctually heard of Liquid soul! But for my money, its all about "I Want You to Want Me".

Damn that's a good song.

geewj
Feb 25, 2003, 09:52 PM
Dream On- Aerosmith

RavenTW
Feb 25, 2003, 10:05 PM
With the Will by Wada Kouji.

Guntz348
Feb 25, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-02-25 18:49, Subliminalgroove wrote:

On 2003-02-25 13:28, Guntz348 wrote:
Mikes song of the week:

Ohmigod! Somebody else who has acctually heard of Liquid soul! But for my money, its all about "I Want You to Want Me".

Damn that's a good song.

I am just as shocked as you are I didn't think anyone else here heard of them either, but don't they kick ass? "I Want you to Want Me" is a great song too. I picked "Sure Fire One" because its a great introductory song but all there music is really great!

Ness
Feb 25, 2003, 10:17 PM
Ayumi Hamasaki- Free and Easy

Kent
Feb 26, 2003, 12:08 AM
On 2003-02-25 18:52, Prof_Frink wrote:
Dream On- Aerosmith

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aerosmith - One Way Street

Raist
Feb 26, 2003, 12:24 AM
"Skin" by Breaking Benjamin

Bloodberry
Feb 26, 2003, 12:24 AM
DDR - Captain Jack

*shrug*

Abaddon
Feb 26, 2003, 12:34 AM
Cure - To wish impossible things

(Big Cure fan here)

CajunSamurai
Feb 26, 2003, 12:39 AM
Here's a little psy trance y'all:
Infected Mushroom, "Deeply Disturbed"

A newly released single from the psychedelic Israeli trance duo, Infected Mushroom, featuring Berry Sakharof. "Who the hell are they?!" you ask? Well, allow me to lead you to IM's MP3.com page, where at least two of their albums are hosted.
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/225/infected_mushroom.html

All of their songs are incredible, but I recommend "Bust A Move", "Dracul", "Tommy The Bat" and "The Missed Symphony" the most.

Subliminalgroove
Feb 26, 2003, 03:08 AM
On 2003-02-25 19:07, Guntz348 wrote:

I am just as shocked as you are I didn't think anyone else here heard of them either, but don't they kick ass? "I Want you to Want Me" is a great song too. I picked "Sure Fire One" because its a great introductory song but all there music is really great!

I saw them in concert in Iowa City a few years ago. One amazing show, let me tell you. Those guys are NUTS when they are live. And that sax player has mad chops...

Guntz348
Feb 26, 2003, 04:00 AM
On 2003-02-26 00:08, Subliminalgroove wrote:

I saw them in concert in Iowa City a few years ago. One amazing show, let me tell you. Those guys are NUTS when they are live. And that sax player has mad chops...

Oh man your freaking lucky!! I wanna see them live so bad but I don't think they ever have or will come to Connecticut. They probly go to New York but none of my freinds will wanna go with me because they are squares http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And judging by what the sax player can do on a record I could just imagine what he could do live. Hopefully someday they'll come around and I'll get to see 'em!

rena-ko
Feb 26, 2003, 05:18 AM
-10nin matsuri (morning musume spawn) - dancing! natsumatsuri
-morning musume - honki de atsui theme song

yes, i'm still at this trip ^_^

and system of a down - roulette

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-02-26 03:10 ]</font>

BlackRose
Feb 26, 2003, 12:56 PM
Phillip Glass - "Metamorphosis 2 (Open the Kingdom)"

Blue October - "Breakfast After Ten"

Atari
Feb 26, 2003, 11:29 PM
The Ataris-I Remember You

pixelate
Feb 26, 2003, 11:35 PM
Eu - "Doin' Da Butt"