PDA

View Full Version : Meeting up online in PSP2

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 4, 2009, 01:02 PM
I am usually in ユニバース1, Universe 1. It's not really important which universe, however, so let's make party names that we will all recognize here.

English
PSOW

Not sure how many people have imported, so a passworded party might be kind of lonely for a while unless we have a lot of friends on.

Post your character so we can be on the lookout for you.

エメラルド (Emerald)
Fニューマン (F Newman)
レンジャー (Ranger)

Var
Dec 4, 2009, 01:05 PM
My character's name is Var

I'd try online now, but I got confused when I did before

Amherst_Wind
Dec 4, 2009, 01:09 PM
My character is Amherst Wind, I have most peoples P Cards from the demo, so I just need cards from you lot who didn't play it online. :)

.....Although, you won't see me online until I finish Story Mode. :P
Currently starting Chapter 8 now!

WBMike
Dec 4, 2009, 01:38 PM
Man I didn't get your card yet.

Akaimizu
Dec 4, 2009, 01:39 PM
First, I'll have to see what hoops I have to go through, to go online with the game, once I get my copy (hopefully today, on schedule). However, I'll be importing my character from the demo.

My main character is: Tynselle Nbareh
Since she's the star of the Six Square Circus, she's always my main in this PSU/PSP1/PSP2 story arc.

XenivouS
Dec 4, 2009, 02:03 PM
This sounds great! I wasnt able to get online with the demo. Is there a format for the game name that most US people are using? Ill hopefully be on tonight after work.

Human - Braver - Xynide (I think im lvl 20, sort of passed out playing last night)

WT_Kail
Dec 4, 2009, 02:06 PM
Just posted in Player Matchups too, I'm hosting in Uni 1 name PSO-W.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 4, 2009, 02:08 PM
Anybody notice one of the music discs said CRAD 6th? lol

OT: I'll be on later, I need to go buy furniture for my room. Weee.

Amherst_Wind
Dec 4, 2009, 02:26 PM
Anybody notice one of the music discs said CRAD 6th? lol

OT: I'll be on later, I need to go buy furniture for my room. Weee.

I was just mentioning this to someone. xD
We also have "Little Wing Thema" and "Mistery" heh...

Var
Dec 4, 2009, 02:31 PM
I'd love to get a game going, since I'm lost as to what things do what atm.

Ludamec
Dec 4, 2009, 02:45 PM
Lvl 32 Beast- Hishou Ryuu'en Jin.

Everyone add meee when you see meh, I just got off from playing online with some of the JP players...tis rather eerie to play when theres no way to engage in the convos =/. Still tryin to get the hang of all the options available in 'net multi-mode. I noticed there were 2 servers..how do you go about choosing the universes?

WT_Kail
Dec 4, 2009, 02:49 PM
Server = Universe =D

Amherst_Wind
Dec 4, 2009, 03:22 PM
Anyone online now wanna trade cards? I want to get back to finishing story mode but I can get cards! :D

cl0ver
Dec 4, 2009, 03:25 PM
character=Clover i'll probaly be on after i finish a few more story mission's

Amherst_Wind
Dec 4, 2009, 03:29 PM
Hey Clover, I never got your internet P Card, I still have the version I got when we played on ad-hoc party! :o

WT_Kail
Dec 4, 2009, 03:34 PM
Amherst, I'm online if you wanna trade cards.

Amherst_Wind
Dec 4, 2009, 03:50 PM
Join up, pass is Card
Team name is my name, Amherst Wind

WT_Kail
Dec 4, 2009, 03:54 PM
Hhm. I keep getting an error message when I try and join?
Was "card" not "Card" lmao

Var
Dec 4, 2009, 04:28 PM
I HATE typing on PSP2... maybe we should use AdHoc party to chat or IRC

Amherst_Wind
Dec 4, 2009, 04:40 PM
Oh dam sorry XD I didnt even notice I put a capital C here!
Also Ogi's head is a password item :D Check the vision phone password thread!

landman
Dec 4, 2009, 05:23 PM
My only character at the moment is:

Lynn, newman female.

ashley50
Dec 4, 2009, 06:57 PM
ライデン The CAST in my sig is me...

Phaesphora
Dec 4, 2009, 07:04 PM
Unfortunately, my PSP and router do not work together, so I will have to support you in spirit only.

:(

Akaimizu
Dec 4, 2009, 07:11 PM
Looks like I might have to wait to connect to you guys. The Playstation Network is hosed from the PSP side. I'm using the latest OFW on my PSP-1000 and the DNAS times out every time I try to connect to it or to account management, today. I was able to connect easily before, and I even could connect to the Little Big Planet servers.........until today. Nothing was changed so I'm guessing something isn't right with the network. I just looked in a few places and a lot of people are having trouble connecting today.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 4, 2009, 08:37 PM
Just made a room called ()PSOW() [[The "()" are rappies]]

Akaimizu
Dec 4, 2009, 08:40 PM
The PSN Network DNAS is still timing out for me. No chance, right now.

StamiStar
Dec 4, 2009, 10:51 PM
The PSN Network DNAS is still timing out for me. No chance, right now.

Me too. :( WHYYY!!?

XenivouS
Dec 4, 2009, 10:56 PM
about an 30 mins ago i kept getting dropped, then i gave up after 3 or so tries. Guess its an omen to keep playing story mode and finish it. :-)

WT_Kail
Dec 5, 2009, 12:50 AM
I'm going on now. Any games currently up or anyone wanna join a party if I make?

Akaimizu
Dec 5, 2009, 06:25 AM
I'll have to wait. Anyway, I'll just play Story mode for a while. Sorry guys, I'll just have to wait until Sony resolves these DNAS issues before I can join. If you can actually get online, consider yourself extremely fortunate.

Akaimizu
Dec 5, 2009, 05:43 PM
Sony just happened to have fixed their DNAS issues. I can connect now. I'll have to activate my game's online real quick, and I'll hopefully make the next meeting.

Miharu38
Dec 5, 2009, 06:04 PM
Hello. I am wondering if anyone would like to play online now that I got my copy in. :D

Anyways I might be on Sia or Lala for my characters names.

Also if anyone is interested I have a Ventrilo server that can be used for PSUp2 match ups also. Could be easier to keep track of who is online that way. Please let me know via PM if anyone would like to use it. (should be a 20 slot server)

WT_Kail
Dec 5, 2009, 06:12 PM
Miharu, if the servers are back up (they were down this morning) I'm up for a run! I'll log on and check now.

Edit: They're up! I'll make a game in Uni 1. Name: Kail, Pass: PSOW.

Akaimizu
Dec 5, 2009, 06:27 PM
Can we hook up and trade cards?

WT_Kail
Dec 5, 2009, 06:28 PM
Can we hook up and trade cards?

Yeah, join me and Sia! Uni 1, game Kail, pass PSOW.

WT_Kail
Dec 5, 2009, 07:25 PM
Good runs guys. Nice meeting up with more players from here!

Miharu38
Dec 5, 2009, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the runs WT_Kail and Akaimizu. Please look me up if you would like to do more runs. :3

Akaimizu
Dec 5, 2009, 08:14 PM
Will do. I'll definitely have to set up some more macros. Typing stuff is not easy, with this one.

WT_Kail
Dec 6, 2009, 02:03 AM
I made a chat room we can log onto and check if/who's online.

http://xat.com/PhantasyStarPortable2

It's not perfect, but I think it'll help out.

WT_Kail
Dec 7, 2009, 03:37 PM
Looking to play all tonight if anyone's interested!

BioWarrior
Dec 7, 2009, 03:42 PM
I'm interested. What time? And also I have pretty much all free missions unlocked if that makes a difference for you.

WT_Kail
Dec 7, 2009, 03:54 PM
I'm just finishing up a mission now in story then I'd head online if you wanna team up. (You def. host lol!)

Edit: Come into the chat if you want to, me and Clover are there atm lol

BioWarrior
Dec 7, 2009, 03:57 PM
I'll host on Uni1 game name Claudia pass is PSOW

WT_Kail
Dec 7, 2009, 04:02 PM
Be right there.

BioWarrior
Dec 7, 2009, 09:25 PM
I'm hosting a new game on Uni1 if anyone is interested. Game name Claudia password PSOW.

WT_Kail
Dec 10, 2009, 11:48 PM
Anyone online? Looking for an English party before I join a JP one.

Akaimizu
Dec 11, 2009, 01:32 PM
Sorry. I missed that. I was dead sleep at the time. My scheduled all got shifted early, so I had to sleep early for today (which is also early). I'm also going to a theatrical show tonight, so I might not be on proper until Saturday. (A day I have completely off)

Lacen
Dec 14, 2009, 08:09 PM
All right, be on the look out for me online. Character name is Lacen. I'll try to keep a look out for you guys and what not. I just got the game so I'm not very high level. Only like lv. 50 atm. But yeah, If I make a party I'll be sure to post "English/PSOW". I know some Japanese so I can communicate a little with the JP Players... But since I haven't been in Japanese class in years... I'm a little rusty. xD Anyway, if anyone needs me then PM me or message me here. =P I have yet to do actual missions online since the JP players I partied with would usually just sit around the lobby and ask me stuff I didn't understand. xD