PDA

View Full Version : I need Section ID pics

Davion
Feb 25, 2003, 05:46 PM
I need some pictures of Section IDs. Does anyone know where I can get some? I need small to large sized ones.

Deathscythealpha
Feb 25, 2003, 05:51 PM
You could try the section id generator. Type in a lod of names and use the picture of the id you get in the end. May take some time workign out the names that get the right id though.

Davion
Feb 25, 2003, 05:56 PM
I did that. I need bigger ones.

pixelate
Feb 25, 2003, 09:33 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=306

Davion
Feb 25, 2003, 09:35 PM
Nice, thanks Pix.

Davion
Feb 25, 2003, 10:04 PM
Those are good pics, but I need ones without that pattern underneath. I've saved those for later use, but do you know where any other Section ID pics are?

pixelate
Feb 26, 2003, 01:32 AM
On 2003-02-25 19:04, Davion wrote:
Those are good pics, but I need ones without that pattern underneath. I've saved those for later use, but do you know where any other Section ID pics are?

So you want just the plain symbol with no background? Lemme know and I'll make some for you tomorrow in Illustrator.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-02-25 22:42 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 26, 2003, 01:39 AM
I've got a Skyly and Pinkal that I made by sizing up, and smoothing out smaller versions, if you want them. They're a decent size and very smooth. Heh, I made them for a couple of t-shirts... Only ever did get one of them made, though... Don't have much access to the shop that did them, either... Although, it does make me wonder if I can get t-shirts made at this place that the company I works with to get obscenely large plans photocopied (Indeed, a 42x30 inch set of civil plans will not fit in a typical photocopier's scanner bed...)

Hikosaka
Feb 26, 2003, 03:37 PM
You could find a zip file with all the section ids here: http://psoz.myqto.com/display.php?file=devkit

They're in .psd format and on a transparent layer. The colors are okay, but can be improved by using Preserve Transparency on the layer and coloring it over.