PDA

View Full Version : [GAME] You know you play PS0 too much when ...

simon2381
Dec 6, 2009, 09:42 AM
Hey guyz , here's a game ive seen a lot on other forums , and i post it here . To play , you gotta say something that you do in real life that make other people know that you play too much at PS0 , here's an exemple :

Mom of the kid : Wake up , ou're gonna be late !
Kid : Baah , mom , i dont have enough PP for this -,-

Have fun :)

Trina
Dec 6, 2009, 10:01 AM
A certain person knows that he's been hunting for the Yas for too long when he starts to say and write Yas instead of Yes to his co-workers.

simon2381
Dec 6, 2009, 10:03 AM
A certain person knows that he's been hunting for the Yas for too long when he starts to say and write Yas instead of Yes to his co-workers.

You dont understand huh ? Start with ''You know you play PS0 too much when ...''

CoRLegacy
Dec 6, 2009, 10:03 AM
I see Rappies every where now. I think there is one hiding under my bed. GIVE ME YOUR SOUL GODDAMIT.

simon2381
Dec 6, 2009, 10:04 AM
I see Rappies every where now. I think there is one hiding under my bed. GIVE ME YOUR SOUL GODDAMIT.

Hahaha , it should look like ''You know you play PS0 too much when you hear Rappies under your bed''

Allison_W
Dec 6, 2009, 12:42 PM
It isn't so apt for PS0 per se, but there are mornings the alarm has jarred me awake on which my very first thought upon waking was "Great, now I have to load a file with more time to sleep."

pso_crash
Dec 6, 2009, 01:05 PM
yesterday I checked my bank account to see how much meseta I had in the bank.

Monogeo
Dec 6, 2009, 02:06 PM
You know you play PSZ too much when...
... while walking around somewhere, someone drives by with ungodly loud music and your first thought isn't 'My God, roll up your windows! <_<' it's...
... 'I should scan about for rappies now XD' ^_^;;
or, if all sudden changes in music make that happen.. lol ._.;;

-M

GHNeko
Dec 6, 2009, 02:13 PM

I've got like 2 of those LOL.

Java378
Dec 6, 2009, 02:29 PM
When you get bored of it like I have.

I might pick it up every other day now. I've been playing since it was shipped.

pinkace
Dec 6, 2009, 02:36 PM
You know you play too much PSO when, at work, you start seeing people's names, age and managerial position floating above their heads.

(this is true, happened to me a long time ago, I thought I was going insane and I couldn't make it stop.)

Pavichokche
Dec 6, 2009, 02:40 PM
You know you play PSO too much when you ask for photon synthesis at the car shop...

that was lame...

simon2381
Dec 6, 2009, 02:45 PM
Lol , pinkace , thats really the best i heard O_O

You know you play PS0 too much when you try feeding your dog with a knife to make him evolve :)

GHNeko
Dec 6, 2009, 02:50 PM
When you get bored of it like I have.

I might pick it up every other day now. I've been playing since it was shipped.

Dedication FAIL.

simon2381
Dec 6, 2009, 02:52 PM
You know you play PS0 too much when you go in the sewer , trying to find a snack machine :)

Zilchrion
Dec 6, 2009, 04:08 PM
You know you play PS0 too much when you tell your Co-workers you have to restock on Difluids before meeting your boss.

phantasygus_shot64
Dec 6, 2009, 04:13 PM
you know you played PSZ too much when you come in this thread to post you played too much

by the way i screwed up on my user name anyway to change it?

mid Knight
Dec 6, 2009, 04:17 PM
You know you play PS0 too much when you keep breaking random boxes for the items inside.

Java378
Dec 6, 2009, 04:29 PM
Dedication FAIL.

LOL, yeah.

SquashDemon
Dec 6, 2009, 09:24 PM
You know you play PSO too much when you ask for someone's guild card rather than their phone number.

You know you play PSZ too much when you try dodgerolling to avoid your boss.

Sinue_v2
Dec 6, 2009, 09:38 PM
You know you play PS0 too much when you start thinking you're clever for understanding the significance of Reve ditching his "rose colored" goggles.

Djehuti
Dec 6, 2009, 11:33 PM
you know you played PSZ too much when you forget how to spell fancy...

lollerz

Keyblade59
Dec 6, 2009, 11:40 PM
You know when you play PSZ to much when you accuse computers of having a dark deity inside of it.

You start looking at the dead end of places to see if there is a cake shop there.

You try to give animal parts to black smiths

When you walk away with food you tell people "I'm gonna give this to my MAG"

Lunar_Furor
Dec 7, 2009, 12:59 AM
lol at the last one

You know you play psz too much when...

You see tall buildings and sigh a heavy sigh of disappointment

You want to attack bunnies to see what gun they drop

You get excited at the color red in the distance

You want to hold the skip button at a meeting

Niered
Dec 7, 2009, 01:06 AM
You know you play PS0 too much when you start thinking you're clever for understanding the significance of Reve ditching his "rose colored" goggles.

AWWWWW. DAMMIT.

How did I not see that? DAMMIT. That's so obvious, it actually makes me groan, but then I stop halfways through cuz' I didn't catch it the first time.

Dammit.

zetagear
Dec 7, 2009, 03:44 AM
when your a girl and afraid of octopus/squid...

Zephton
Dec 7, 2009, 03:50 AM
...Eeeh. Not finding the humor in this.

yumekage
Dec 7, 2009, 06:43 AM
You know you play PS0 too much when Kai replaces your mental image of Squall from Final Fantasy 8.

Seriously, gunblade AND scar across the face?

SquashDemon
Dec 7, 2009, 08:05 AM
Kai's too much of an unlikeable friendship-toting douche of a character for him to bear any significance in my mind.

Jean Carlo Montague on the other hand...

Oh, right.

You know you've played too much PSZ when you actually mime out the attack motions of your favorite weapon when (you think) no one's watching.

Chaotik
Dec 7, 2009, 08:30 AM
... you know you play PS0 too much when you play while typing "you know you play PS0 too much when ..."

Weeaboolits
Dec 7, 2009, 10:34 AM
Kai's too much of an unlikeable friendship-toting douche of a character for him to bear any significance in my mind.Kai at least has the excuse of having gotten all of his friends killed due to his own bravado, unlike Sarisa, who's just a shounen animu flunky who won't shut up.

Back to the topic at hand, you know you play too much when you spend your morning before work debating what to do with your mag and materials.

Or when you actually start drawing cool things with the image chat.

Sinue_v2
Dec 7, 2009, 05:11 PM
Kai's too much of an unlikeable friendship-toting douche of a character for him to bear any significance in my mind.

He gets high marks in my opinion for not being Ethan Waber.

Or Chaz "it's not nice to look in other people's cabinets" Ashley. There's unused storyline in the compendium where he dies while on a mission and Rika has to raise his son by herself. I bet they found his dead body shoved in a somebody else's cabinet.

TaciturnBadger
Dec 7, 2009, 06:24 PM
You know you play PSZ too much when you know you'll succed at anything BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!

SquashDemon
Dec 8, 2009, 02:40 AM
Kai at least has the excuse of having gotten all of his friends killed due to his own bravado, unlike Sarisa, who's just a shounen animu flunky who won't shut up.

Back to the topic at hand, you know you play too much when you spend your morning before work debating what to do with your mag and materials.

Or when you actually start drawing cool things with the image chat.
Thing is, that would have made him an interesting character if he developed at all, he still acts like he can do anything, he just now uses "friendship" as an excuse, and don't EVEN get me started on that "fake death" thing. Eh, I'm just really not a fan of the whole "friendship can do anything" Aesop, Ever since PSU it's left a horrid taste in my mouth.

rar.

uuh, You know you play PSZ too much when you actually edit all your shortcuts to have crisp and uniform fonts.

But what's terrifying, is that he almost IS.

Lunar_Furor
Dec 8, 2009, 02:54 AM
you know you play psz too much when you start bickering about why one of the characters who's dialogue you can skip is not the greatest character in jrpg history

I don't mean to say I too don't take it seriously, I just couldn't resist.

You know you play psz too much when you wonder why people don't give you dialogue choices.

SquashDemon
Dec 8, 2009, 03:23 AM
I'm not "bickering" I'm -hatemongering- get it right! rar!

you know you play PSZ so much when you find yourself wondering why people don't instantly forgive you for saying/doing something incredibly hurtful/stupid. (like some of your dialogue choices)

ブルーベリー
Dec 8, 2009, 03:37 AM
Sounds like this thread is going to increase a lot of peoples' post counts.

Nightbane
Dec 8, 2009, 08:53 AM
You play too much PSZ when you try to kill snakes for their fangs and try to equip it.

Weeaboolits
Dec 8, 2009, 01:51 PM
Sounds like someone actually cares about peoples' post counts.Is that so?

Also you know you play too much when you open up a second browser window because you have too many tabs devoted to the guides and the scrolling is pissing you off.

sylwyn
Dec 8, 2009, 01:59 PM
You know you play PS0 too much when ... you constantly hold onto L/R + X trying to change the camera angle while playing FFXI.

ブルーベリー
Dec 8, 2009, 02:07 PM
Is that so?

Also you know you play too much when you open up a second browser window because you have too many tabs devoted to the guides and the scrolling is pissing you off.

Coming from someone with 4.5k posts

Anyways, You know you play PSO too much when you can sell your online collection for more money than you make in a month.

kirtblue
Dec 8, 2009, 02:12 PM

this is true for just about any character ever made except maybe snarf from thundercats i would put snarf just a little higher on my top hated character list

Weeaboolits
Dec 8, 2009, 03:09 PM
Coming from someone with 4.5k postsHaving them isn't the same as caring about them, it just means I'm talkative, not that I'm important or special.

this is true for just about any character ever made except maybe snarf from thundercats i would put snarf just a little higher on my top hated character listHow about Wheelie?

Also, since when does being a better character than Ethan Waber have any merit? It's hardly an accomplishment *Alt+4*

TaciturnBadger
Dec 8, 2009, 06:45 PM
It's Evil Badger Analogy Time!

Being Surprised at A Character Not Being Ethan Waber : Being Surprised Your Dog [S]Licks His Balls Drools[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dnd
Dec 13, 2009, 01:10 AM
You know when you play PS0 too much when:

You hear the city music in your head
You shout F*** in the middle on a bus full of people when the arca plant boss kills you for the 17th time
You've played 48 hours in 5 days....

KAR-ranger
Dec 13, 2009, 03:43 AM
I work in a resturaunt, bussing tables. I use a spray bottle of all purpose cleaner to due so. And latley I've been spraying it in the same three step rythem as when I fire an in game handgun.

Weeaboolits
Dec 13, 2009, 03:52 AM
Do you twirl it as your combo ender?

SquashDemon
Dec 13, 2009, 04:29 AM
I work in a resturaunt, bussing tables. I use a spray bottle of all purpose cleaner to due so. And latley I've been spraying it in the same three step rythem as when I fire an in game handgun.

It makes oxy clean's Kaboom that much more special, doesn't it?

Noblewine
Dec 13, 2009, 11:53 PM
You know you've played too much PSZ when:

*You hum along with the bgms in the game
*You try to obtain all the titles.
*Try to collect funny/odd emotes from random parties.

mike.experiment
Dec 14, 2009, 01:21 AM

And when Michael Jackson comes on you bust out the Thriller Combo!

Nice notice to Sinue_v2! I was starting to think I was the only one to spot that. It made me feel special...
Also, SquashDemon, Aesop was an author well known for his Fables of strong moral value, just to clarify that misnomer (of sorts). No offense though, I know you're just raging.

You know you play PSZ too much when you go to a party, have a few beers, then whip out the DS and spend the rest of the night looking for a naked virtual ape.

Dnd
Dec 14, 2009, 01:23 AM
You know when you play Ps0 too much when your in bed with a headache and want to anti it away :s

ironman24682
Dec 14, 2009, 01:28 AM
Sounds like someone has been in ET for too long :P

earthsenshi
Dec 14, 2009, 01:36 AM
You know you play too much PS0...
when people say to you, "you've been playing for days. Don't your hands hurt?" (parents asked that of me when I played almost every waking moment for 3 or 4 days)
you spend any idle time you have thinking about plans to build your character's stats

Amnesia
Dec 14, 2009, 01:45 AM

This made me lol.

SquashDemon
Dec 14, 2009, 02:07 AM
Also, SquashDemon, Aesop was an author well known for his Fables of strong moral value, just to clarify that misnomer (of sorts). No offense though, I know you're just raging.

That wasn't a misnomer, it's a literary expression: Because of Aesop's particular brand of fables, a story with a strongly stated moral (i.e. Having friends makes you a stronger person) can be referred to as an Aesop (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AnAesop). Hence why I said I hate the friendship Aesop, that actually means I hate it when stories use friendship as the main moral or excuse for why the protagonist is able to beat the odds.

You know you play PS0 too much when you come up with backstories and personalities for every character you have.

StaticWings19
Dec 14, 2009, 04:05 PM
You KNOW you play PSO too much when you see the color RED and get excited because you think its a rare box.

you know you play too much pso when you need to stop and stand still to shoot a nerf gun.

you know you play too much pso when you draw a sparing sword and start attacking in a verry predictable 3 motion form.

you know you play too much PSO when you try to shoot things with a watering can.

you know you play too much PSO when instead of food you look for monomates in your refrigerator.

you know you play too much PSO when you start assigning stats to your clothing.

You know you play too muich PSO when you LIGIT TRY TO USE ZONDE ON YOUR FRIENDS.

ALL OF THE ABOVE = TRUE STORIES!

Hunter-Vix
Dec 14, 2009, 06:51 PM
The D-pad was imprinted on my thumb the day I got the game.

Djehuti
Dec 15, 2009, 12:15 AM
...when you have six files.

When you have trouble focusing while someone is talking to you and you try to find the 'L' button, are unsuccessful, and try to find the 'X' button.

phantasygus_shot64
Dec 15, 2009, 01:51 AM
..you know you play PSZ too much when you hear the lock-on sound effect then try to lock-on and strafe around your boss at work

TheGuy1
Dec 16, 2009, 07:25 PM
one time i woke up trying to shoot my alarm instead of turning it off since i play a RAcaseal

lavisblade
Dec 16, 2009, 08:10 PM
Sounds like this thread is going to increase a lot of peoples' post counts.

What is with you and post counts? They don't do crap so drop it already. Boo hoo if someone has more than you.

...you go back to PSO thinking "Why are there so many Boomas and rappies?????
...you expect your mother to drop a super rare weapon
...you ask for weapons and a quest at a cake shop
...you get excited when you see an archway

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 16, 2009, 10:24 PM
Yes, it would be "rappies."

lavisblade
Dec 16, 2009, 10:37 PM
You know you play PSOnline too much when...
...you tell people you're going back to Pioneer 2 instead of home
...you think you need a telepipe to get home
...you think you should ask a principal before going somewhere new

Not PSZ, but I thought they kinda work...plus they're funny XD

Shadow27
Dec 16, 2009, 10:43 PM
You know you play too much PSZ when you think you're totally invincible while you're rolling.

StaticWings19
Dec 16, 2009, 11:20 PM
you know you play too much PSO whenyou start replacing the letter F with PH and cant figure out why spell check hates you!

lavisblade
Dec 16, 2009, 11:40 PM
You know you play too much PSZ when you think you're totally invincible while you're rolling.

"Dude, I totally killed you!"
"No you didn't, I was rolling!"

...when you see small birds, you pick up a stick to beat the souls out of it
...you painted an armadillo blue and put ice on it
...you pull out a gun when you see people skateboarding
...you are afraid to watch Transformers or Power Rangers without an Ice Protect equipped

"I HATE ALL THESE MUTHA F**KIN FINJERS IN THIS MUTHA F**KIN PLANT!!"

Donnikun
Dec 17, 2009, 03:02 AM
You know you play Phantasy Star Zero too much when you go to a Burger King and order a foie broiled whopper and a large coke with no barta.

You know you play Phantasy Star Zero too much when you get a formal email from Sega requesting that you cut back.

Sox
Dec 18, 2009, 05:53 AM
Let me try!

You know you play PS0 too much when you type "Monogrinder" on the ebay search bar, attempting to upgrade your chopper knife

*IT SUCKS*

Decoyum
Dec 18, 2009, 01:05 PM
You know you play PS0 too much when you make your cat your mag.

Shadow27
Dec 18, 2009, 01:15 PM
You know you play too much PSZ when you ask your allowance to be paid in Meseta.

You know you play too much PSZ when you begin to think that leaving your city is going to result in an existence failure.

You know you play too much PSZ when you start hating cars and drills.

You know you play too much PSZ when you have an irresistible urge to break yellow boxes.

You know you play too much PSZ when you always bring a baseball bat or knife when approaching to boxes.

mike.experiment
Dec 19, 2009, 02:22 AM
That wasn't a misnomer, it's a literary expression: Because of Aesop's particular brand of fables, a story with a strongly stated moral (i.e. Having friends makes you a stronger person) can be referred to as an Aesop (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AnAesop). Hence why I said I hate the friendship Aesop, that actually means I hate it when stories use friendship as the main moral or excuse for why the protagonist is able to beat the odds.

My statement still stands. If you don't believe me look at the definition of a fable, or compare the content of Aesop to other authors of fables, such as Ovid, or even the Brothers Grimm. (Also, I added your FC, because these squabbles make me smile)

You know you play PSZ too much when your L button no longer works unless you blow on it really hard (only for photon blasts) and your A button is following suit, so you reassigned all of your attack options to the Y button. Then you hunt the forums to see if using the game card in a different DS will not allow you to play online with your characters.
Luckily you can. Who knew?

Sox
Dec 19, 2009, 03:08 AM
You know you play too much phantasy star zero when you buy thousands of discs thinking they will teach you to freeze things

Reksanden
Dec 19, 2009, 03:16 AM
You know you play PS0 too much when you name your pet "Mags".

You know you play PS0 too much when you wonder why NASA hasn't found any newmans yet.

You know you play PS0 too much when you start talking in game dialogue.

You know you play PS0 too much when you start attacking animals with a Nintendo Power Magezine.

Slay3r Alpha
Dec 19, 2009, 12:46 PM
you know you play too much PSO when ur wrestling with ur friend and say u have analysed their attack patterns

lavisblade
Dec 23, 2009, 01:14 PM
...over two days you gain 28 levels... 43-71=MUCH FUN!!

Gorebot
Dec 23, 2009, 01:18 PM
You know you play too much PSZ when you see time your attacks in other game to a certain beat, only to realize that you can spam the attack buttons :P

Tales
Dec 23, 2009, 01:46 PM
You know you play PSO too much when you see Guil Sharks every time you close your eyes. o.o

This happened to me for a couple days after going through Cave OVER 9000 TIMES. XD