PDA

View Full Version : Price Check De Ragun 5/5, Asura Hinkens

WizeMan
Dec 8, 2009, 09:13 AM
I want to know home much can I get for a De Ragun 5/5, I checked by catagorey, but I only find some that are in the 10mil. A bit suprised considering that is more than Guld, so I wanted to see if that is the actual going price or if there just aren't any of these on the market.

The other things are Asura Hikens, I have a few, but once again unsure on the price back when I wanted one for myself they were worth millions, now that I have a few to sell, the market seems pretty low. Prices are all over the place with these things.

Also, off topic but since I am posting I am looking for a Yiel line, element and percent aren't so important for the time being.

neilp4453
Dec 8, 2009, 10:43 AM
Weapons that drop made are never really worth much unless you are one of the lucky few to get the higher %s...I am talking about 28-30%. I assume they dropped made from the recent event we had...but now that we have a permanent mission, anyone can get them to drop. Prices will drop.

From the quick check I just did, I believe De Raguns are not dropping right now. Generally, when things are introduced like that in events and don't drop afterwards, they are bought up by people that want them. Of course, the drop rate of De Raguns also come into play here. Gulds dropped much more than De Raguns. The stats are inferior to the guld, but when De Raguns are finally introduced in a normal mission, they will start to lose value fast. Right now, the people who want them...are willing to buy them at higher prices. You can try selling it at the current market price...but it may or may not sell.

WizeMan
Dec 8, 2009, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the help, I am really hoping to get this De Ragun off my hands. so I guess Ill try for a bit less than market price and hope it sells. As for the Asura hikens a bit disappointing to hear I am trying to sell them off at about 600k hopefully they go soon.