PDA

View Full Version : Mission Local Wifi Quests

Para
Dec 8, 2009, 07:05 PM
Anyone got a full list of unlockable multiplayer local wifi quests?

Niered
Dec 8, 2009, 07:07 PM
What unlockable quests?

You get the quests as soon as you complete the area on normal. All they are is re-runs or half runs of areas. Theres no text or anything.

Para
Dec 8, 2009, 07:17 PM
What unlockable quests?

You get the quests as soon as you complete the area on normal. All they are is re-runs or half runs of areas. Theres no text or anything.

That's what I meant by unlockable as you beat the area on normal to unlock them. I haven't done too much local wifi so was surprised when my friends and I started to see some quests pop up. (W e were doing a mixture of local wifi and single player to unlock area by area.)

DoubleJG
Dec 8, 2009, 08:59 PM
As far as I know, Multimode and Wifi mode share the same quest list. As Niered stated, you must beat an area in story mode in order to unlock the 2 quests affiliated with said area.

Niered
Dec 8, 2009, 09:09 PM
They may have different names, but its always the same. When you beat an area, you generally unlock 2 quests for it. One is a full run of the area (both the first set of rooms, then a mini-boss room, then another set of rooms, then the boss) and the other is a "half" run of the area (Start from the mini boss room, go on through a set of rooms, fight boss).

This is exactly the same as the quests for single player, with the only difference being you dont get interrupted by text in multiplayer.

The Half-runs are nice if you dont have alot of time with your friends, but the problem is that the descriptions dont tell you which ones are which, an annoying oversight on SEGA's part.

watashiwa
Dec 9, 2009, 02:54 AM
The Half-runs are nice if you dont have alot of time with your friends, but the problem is that the descriptions dont tell you which ones are which, an annoying oversight on SEGA's part.
Kind of, until you realize the first quest of an area is always the half run and the second one is always the full run.

kirtblue
Dec 20, 2009, 11:05 PM
huh i never even tried the local stuff ill have to look into that though if its just the same stuff whats the point

bobmanjr2
Dec 21, 2009, 07:21 PM
This is kind of a quest related question so I thought i'd ask: is there any boss rush quest ala TTF from PSO?

Ice_ryu
Dec 22, 2009, 02:18 PM
This is kind of a quest related question so I thought i'd ask: is there any boss rush quest ala TTF from PSO?

i wish, I love TTF for lvling up, but with a lvl 100 cap, its not really needed.