PDA

View Full Version : Remotely playing PSOPC on PSP

Izuna
Dec 9, 2009, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxyxftQmSVA

This is possible due to PSPdisp. What do you guys think?

Evicous
Dec 9, 2009, 08:58 PM
I wonder what kind of glitches there are on it.

And if it could connect to a private server, that would be super sweet. I would totally play it.

Decided to find out what exactly PSPdisp is. It seems kind of silly to play it on a PSP when you are sitting right next to your computer.

Izuna
Dec 9, 2009, 09:40 PM
Sure, but you can play over a wireless network. You don't have to be right next to your computer.

DreXxiN
Dec 9, 2009, 09:52 PM
Cool idea, though admitedly:

This site has to have the most misleading thread titles of all time.

Tefno
Dec 9, 2009, 09:53 PM
/////

Evicous
Dec 9, 2009, 10:07 PM
To get it to run independently of a PC. Now that would be the trick.

Izuna
Dec 9, 2009, 10:33 PM
Cool idea, though admitedly:

This site has to have the most misleading thread titles of all time.

Sorry about that!

DC_PLAYER
Dec 10, 2009, 06:24 AM
I see cheating is just as easy as it is on PC lol

It's a great achievement, PSP has all the controls necessary to play, so no problems there, i don't know about sound, i can't hear nothing so i don't know if there are problems or not.

Akaimizu
Dec 10, 2009, 08:53 AM
It's kind of a neat experiment, but since I already play this on a laptop, and with a 360 controller, it doesn't serve its purpose much. It's kind of like the opposite of remotejoy, where you put the PSP screen in a bigger window on your monitor, and allow the player to use any PC-compatible controller to control the PSP with.

DreXxiN
Dec 10, 2009, 11:29 AM
Sorry about that!

Lol, it's alright XD. I wish I had a CFW PSP, but my 1000 model's screen is broken. ;_;

Izuna
Dec 10, 2009, 12:57 PM
I see cheating is just as easy as it is on PC lol

It's a great achievement, PSP has all the controls necessary to play, so no problems there, i don't know about sound, i can't hear nothing so i don't know if there are problems or not.

The sound can come through the PSP if you have a wire that bridges the Line out and the Line in.