PDA

View Full Version : Where is my Super Hard mode?

Prime B37/2X
Dec 10, 2009, 10:53 AM
Hello guys, just a quick question.

I had read at gamefaq that I need to complete all hard quests (including tower) to unlock super hard mode for myself (not multiplayer).

I just did that and it I didn't unlock it. So I thought maybe I have to be level 60 aswell.

I was on 58 when all quests where completed. Now I leveled to 60 and still Super Hard mode has not been unlocked.

I even went to collect all my rewards thinking it will activate from there and even spoke to the mayor but still nothing. :-(

Any help? :-?:-?

Thanks in advance.

edenz
Dec 10, 2009, 11:07 AM
hmm this is really wierd man, the moment i cleared hard towers (i was 6x) the superhard mode unlocked for me @_@

Prime B37/2X
Dec 10, 2009, 11:14 AM
Hi Shibo.

Yeah I know man, I was looking forward to it. Me and my broher leveled together, and he hasn't got it either.

So we thought we might have to do all the hard quests on multiplayer hard mode aswell.

but that can't be right....

the only thing I can think of is that since neither of us have seen the cake shop to get the quest for it, that's why maybe it hasn't activated?

But that is a special quest, I refuse to believe I have to unlock that inorder to unlock super hard mode.

darkante
Dec 10, 2009, 11:19 AM
Sure, you havenīt beat hard quests with different characters?
In order to unlock Super Hard, you have too complete every Hard quest with the same character.

Besides the special cake shop quest.

Zephton
Dec 10, 2009, 11:38 AM
Are you sure you did Eternal Tower on HARD as well?

Prime B37/2X
Dec 10, 2009, 11:39 AM
Ahhhhhh!!!, I seee..

That could be it I guess.

I did the first 4 levels of hard with my other character just to boost her exp a little faster.

Hmmm... damn it

I will do those quests with my main then and I will see.

Thanks Darkante.

EDIT: Yep Zephton. Did it in hard, not normal. It still has "New" written on Normal Eternal Tower.

Zephton
Dec 10, 2009, 11:45 AM
Ahhhhhh!!!, I seee..

That could be it I guess.

I did the first 4 levels of hard with my other character just to boost her exp a little faster.

Hmmm... damn it

I will do those quests with my main then and I will see.

Thanks Darkante.

EDIT: Yep Zephton. Did it in hard, not normal. It still has "New" written on Normal Eternal Tower.

Alright, then just try doing those four with youur main or w/e.

FOrulz
Dec 10, 2009, 12:32 PM
I just got SH for my cast awhile ago. I was at 65 and finished all quests and got nothing, but then it dawned on me that I had played 3 of them on multiplayer (hard). I went back and beat those stages on single player and it worked! (glad I remembered which ones I played in multiplayer lol)

grah12
Dec 11, 2009, 08:19 AM
you need the cake shop quest. it takes 15 to unlock if you count your quests you will see there are only 14 without the cake shop.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 11, 2009, 09:08 AM
you need the cake shop quest. it takes 15 to unlock if you count your quests you will see there are only 14 without the cake shop.

Untrue. You do NOT need the Cake Shop quest to unlock SH mode. I know because I ulocked it with my HUnewearl, but didn't get the Cake Shop quest untill I found it on my FOmarl. That's needed to get the Compress PA unit.

grah12
Dec 13, 2009, 09:53 AM
sorry my mistake thanks for clearing that up. i was under the impression you needed the cake mission too. i had not done the reve mission because i was waiting for the cake shop lol.i could have unlocked super last week.

Pavichokche
Dec 13, 2009, 12:31 PM
Hmm, I've been having a similar "problem" regarding unlocking SH mode. I unlocked it online after I raached lv 60, so I CAN access it anytime I want, but its not quite the same, plus unless I find other I have to go through t by myself T_T...

But you guys have cleared things out for me. To have SH mode unlocked OFFLINE, you have to beat every quest OFFLINE. I beat many of them online, and when I did so they appeared finished offline, but they did not really count. To find out which I hadn't really done, I have to go online and look which quests don't say "NEW" on them. These are the quests that I've done online and that I likely haven't done OFFLINE ! :D Just re-do those bad boys and I [as well as anyone else having this problem] should be good to go !!!

Niered
Dec 13, 2009, 01:57 PM
Keep in mind you must beat every quest in hard mode (excluding the cake shop) for every character as well to get them to Super Hard.

kirtblue
Dec 20, 2009, 11:40 PM
wow that sucks hunter and my ranger have the hardest time with that

edit not to mention that i did a few quests with all my characters so trying to remember who did what quest so i can get all my characters to sh ill have to do all of them over again

Pavichokche
Dec 23, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hmm, this is weird. I thought I had this by the tail: I beat every offline quest with my HUnewearl IN ORDER and then last night I even climbed the tower and took down the Heaven's Mother !!! Yet, Super mode is still out of reach for her offline...

Please don't tell me that I need to beat every offline quest with every character so that every character can access Super mode offline... that would be preposterous !!!

lavisblade
Dec 23, 2009, 01:58 PM
I know what you mean. My brother had the same problem. Turned out he missed one, so just go back and do them all in order. Takes time, but more exp=more HAPPINESS!!!

BTW, I was talking to the person who made the thread. As for pavichokche, try again? You only need to do the 14 quests (not counting the cake shop). You DO NOT need to do ANY online quests. And you have to beat all 14 with each character to unlock it for that character only.

Pavichokche
Dec 23, 2009, 02:05 PM
I'm completely sure I beat every single one... but okay, I'll re-re-re-redo them, bot NOT the tower, that just asking too much :D It's not hard but SOO time consuming...

Breakfast2go
Dec 23, 2009, 02:40 PM
HA HA HA I have a level 78 and i couldn't figure out how to unlock the Super Hard mode in offline mode. I guess doing all the hard quest with the SAME character is the trick, right?

lavisblade
Dec 23, 2009, 02:44 PM
HA HA HA I have a level 78 and i couldn't figure out how to unlock the Super Hard mode in offline mode. I guess doing all the hard quest with the SAME character is the trick, right?

Epic lol.
"What the heck? I beat with my other characters? WHY WON'T YOU STAY BEAT?!?~!?~?"

Breakfast2go
Dec 23, 2009, 02:50 PM
Epic lol.
"What the heck? I beat with my other characters? WHY WON'T YOU STAY BEAT?!?~!?~?"

I was thinking just that. :D

Breakfast2go
Dec 23, 2009, 02:54 PM
IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME ASS... again... T_T

Pavichokche
Dec 23, 2009, 02:58 PM
Hmm, maybe I need to beat all the NORMAL quests? I haven't done them all.. could that be it?

lavisblade
Dec 23, 2009, 02:59 PM
No, I haven't beaten like ANY normal quests and I'm there. It's not a requirement at all for anything (except story ones for hard but I'm sure you knew that much XD )

Java378
Dec 30, 2009, 12:57 AM
Yeah, I'm level 85 and I haven't beaten all the normal quests.