PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nests Vs the Hostile

Ice_ryu
Dec 11, 2009, 08:21 AM
Hey guys, I am confused about something. I have killed plenty of Booma's and Gigobooma's, but never got credit for finding a nest (you get a title) and yesterday looking for the bakery a found a nest and got a title. So what I am confused about is that how do you know the difference? I though if I found rappys or boomas or the Black Usanny, I had found a nest, but that does not seem to be the case. I have found all of these monsters (mostly in the towers and only got Nest Credit for the Gigobooma's I found in the Forest. So how do you know if you actually found the nest besides getting the title?

jmanx
Dec 11, 2009, 09:39 AM
Usanny is in Rioh and it has a castle and a bunch of usanny spawn. Rappys for paru and theres like a rainbow of rappys that spawn 3 or more times. AND nest will spawn the rares multiple times and background is unique and exclusive to certain lvls. Nest can also be found online

Ice_ryu
Dec 11, 2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks, now I know. I found Rappies in the Forest but they didn't count for the Nest, that explains it.

Zephton
Dec 11, 2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, rooms like nests are their own special room, not just a spawn of rare enemies.

Niered
Dec 11, 2009, 01:33 PM
In case you were unaware, rare rooms, such as the booma, usanny, and rappy nests only spawn in dead ends. So make sure your checking every area thoroughly, you've only got a 2% chance at actually getting one per dead end.

Zephton
Dec 11, 2009, 01:55 PM
2% chance

That's discouraging :(

Niered
Dec 11, 2009, 02:08 PM
That's discouraging :(

Yeah, but thats honestly not that bad. You'll see around 3-5 dead end's per full run of an area, so it adds up. Expect to do around 30-40 runs of an area though.

Remember, if your not doing it for rares and you just want the titles then you can do it on normal with a high level character and just speed through.

Zephton
Dec 11, 2009, 02:15 PM
I'll feel like kicking myself on the butt though if I try it like 20 times on hard and get nothing then try on normal and get a nest, with shit drops that would have been awesome if they were on hard.

King_Yoshi42
Dec 12, 2009, 04:02 PM
Thats logic I never would have thought of 0_0

From now on I'm only rare-area hunting on Super.