PDA

View Full Version : I can't unlock Super Hard

xanthaze
Dec 11, 2009, 10:44 PM
i beat hard 100% but i can't get to super hard. is there something wrong with my game?!?!?

Shadow27
Dec 11, 2009, 10:47 PM
Did you do Eternal Tower?

...And you did ALL Hard Missions with a single character?

Djehuti
Dec 11, 2009, 10:47 PM
Wow...

This happens a lot apparently.

For most people, including myself, some missions were left out.

Are you sure you cleared everything with the same character, offline, including the tower?

Pavichokche
Dec 11, 2009, 10:56 PM
To unlock super hard mode you need to reach lv 60, no matter which quests you've done...

Also, to have all 15 quests done you need to have first found the pizza shop... every time you find it you can access its quest once, so you need to find it once and do the normal mission and/or once for the hard mission :D I have SH mode unlocked for my character that reached lv60 even though she hasn't beaten all quests (in hard).

And just fyi, you do NOT want to do SH mode, it can be pretty tough... the careless WILL DIE !!!

Blue-Hawk
Dec 11, 2009, 11:42 PM
To unlock super hard mode you need to reach lv 60, no matter which quests you've done...

Also, to have all 15 quests done you need to have first found the pizza shop... every time you find it you can access its quest once, so you need to find it once and do the normal mission and/or once for the hard mission :D I have SH mode unlocked for my character that reached lv60 even though she hasn't beaten all quests (in hard).

And just fyi, you do NOT want to do SH mode, it can be pretty tough... the careless WILL DIE !!!

I said this in another topic- You do NOT have to have beaten the CakeShop/Pizza Shop quests to unlock SH mode. I have it on my HUnewearl without having done the Cake Shop and I have never even SEEN the Pizza Shop.

yumekage
Dec 11, 2009, 11:44 PM

There has to be another requirement, because I'm level 60 and don't have it unlocked.

CoRLegacy
Dec 12, 2009, 12:49 AM
Do all the hard mode quests on a SINGLE character (preferably one that did the Hard mode ET already) SH should then be unlocked for THAT character. :/

For wifi SH, you just need to get to level 60. :P

Best thing to do, is just probably repeat every single Hard mode quest.

Boxblaster
Dec 12, 2009, 01:38 AM
Are you using an emulator by any chance?

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 08:09 AM
I AM NOT RECLEARING THE ETERNAL TOWER!!! that is crap my guy is lvl 67 and he's done all quests (not pizza/cake) ive redone most of the other quests already and it still won't work but thanks for trying to help...

whats that?...oh wait...duh no i am not

Note i also have never played on multiplayer only singleplayer

dEE_ilpmg
Dec 12, 2009, 09:28 AM
do you guys play roms?

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 10:29 AM
Xanthaze stop double/triple/quadruple posting. There is an edit button.

If you dont want to take the answer to your problem then thats your problem. Have fun not being on super hard ever.

Super Hard Mode: Complete every HARD mode mission except Cake Shop on THAT CHARAC TER. Some may show as completed because they were completed in multiplayer. There are only 2 stages per area, don't be lazy. Super Hard mode is not for the weak players anyway.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:00 PM
Xanthaze stop double/triple/quadruple posting. There is an edit button.

If you dont want to take the answer to your problem then thats your problem. Have fun not being on super hard ever.

Super Hard Mode: Complete every HARD mode mission except Cake Shop on THAT CHARAC TER. Some may show as completed because they were completed in multiplayer. There are only 2 stages per area, don't be lazy. Super Hard mode is not for the weak players anyway.

oh... well thanks for that tip. And i have done all the hard missions twice on one character on hard not multiplayer he is now lvl 75.

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 12:02 PM
No you havn't. You don't have Super Hard unlocked.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:05 PM
No you havn't. You don't have Super Hard unlocked.

Yes i have and thats why i made this thread. Unless to unlock sh u need all easy missions done also...?

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 12:08 PM
You need to do all Hard mode missions complete offline except Cake and Pizza shop, and clearly you have not does that, if you do not have SH mode unlocked.
ALL Side missions aswell.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:10 PM
You need to do all Hard mode missions complete offline except Cake and Pizza shop, and clearly you have not does that, if you do not have SH mode unlocked.
ALL Side missions aswell.

When i go to the quest counter there is a list of however many missions there are not counting the cake/pizza shops, i have done all of those missins twice each and i am starting a third circle...it's useless...

Clunker
Dec 12, 2009, 12:17 PM
Hold up a moment.

There's a "Pizza Shop" related QUEST? I knew there was one for the Cake Shop...
I've seen the "Pizza Shop" twice now (both in Arca Plant, oddly), but haven't seen any new quests.

Is there something one has to do while in the shop to 'trigger' this quest?

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 12:17 PM
I think you're lieing.

No Clunker. Only cake shop.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:18 PM
Hold up a moment.

There's a "Pizza Shop" related QUEST? I knew there was one for the Cake Shop...
I've seen the "Pizza Shop" twice now (both in Arca Plant, oddly), but haven't seen any new quests.

Is there something one has to do while in the shop to 'trigger' this quest?

I have no idea... ive never seen either of them.. im unlucky

Trina
Dec 12, 2009, 12:21 PM
Ignore Pavichokches first post. Every part of it is bullshit.

Lv 60 = unlock super mode on multiplayer/wifi
Beat all quests on hard on a single character(excluding bakery quest) = unlock super mode for that character on single player.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:23 PM
Ignore Pavichokches first post. Every part of it is bullshit.

Lv 60 = unlock super mode on multiplayer/wifi
Beat all quests on hard on a single character(excluding bakery quest) = unlock super mode for that character on single player.

1 ive never played online/multiplayer
2) my guy is lvl 75 and ive done all quests on the list twice (not the bakery one) i still dont have SH

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 12:25 PM
Did you beat hard mode eternal tower?

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:26 PM
Did you beat hard mode eternal tower?

yes i spent 3 and a half hours on it.

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 12:28 PM
You hacked then.

You can't finish Eternal Tower in 3 1/2 hours, expecially a noob ranger with "shitty mechs."

You lose.

At level 82 I spent 5 hours at Eternal Tower no stops.

Any more hax you'd like to admit to?

Itchee
Dec 12, 2009, 12:30 PM
I agree with ?????
No way you beat ET on hard as a ranger at -80 in less than 5-6 hours.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:31 PM
You hacked then.

You can't finish Eternal Tower in 3 1/2 hours, expecially a noob ranger with "shitty mechs."

You lose.

At level 82 I spent 5 hours at Eternal Tower no stops.

Any more hax you'd like to admit to?

lol... 1) i meant total not in a row, 2) im a force, 3) wow...82 on hard...

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:32 PM
I agree with ?????
No way you beat ET on hard as a ranger at -80 in less than 5-6 hours.

when did i say i was a ranger?!?!?!?

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 12:34 PM
Even as a force, and even total works the same way as in a row. Stop double posting. Any more double posts will be reported.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:36 PM
Even as a force, and even total works the same way as in a row. Stop double posting. Any more double posts will be reported.

???why r u in a bad mood??? besides the "second post" wasn't aimed at you why do you care?

Itchee
Dec 12, 2009, 12:36 PM
Im just jumping in on the bandwagon.
Point is, you didnt do something. I really dont play single player. I ran a single run through all the hard single player missions excluding pizza & cake shops (never did a single normal mission) and I opened up SH.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:37 PM
Im just jumping in on the bandwagon.
Point is, you didnt do something. I really dont play single player. I ran a single run through all the hard single player missions excluding pizza & cake shops (never did a single normal mission) and I opened up SH.

then im guessing something is wrong with my game.. its dissappointing...:(

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 12:40 PM
Or something is wrong with you. Clearly.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 12:42 PM
Or something is wrong with you. Clearly.

yes something is wrong with me... mentally anyway. i guess ill just take your advice and beat all the missions once again...ugh...

Bearissoslow
Dec 12, 2009, 03:25 PM
Didn't this guy say that he didn't beat all of the Normal missions at one point? I haven't gotten SH, but I'd imagine that might have something to do with it, since no one's mentioned it and it does sound like you need to beat every quest up until SH.

Itchee
Dec 12, 2009, 03:31 PM
You do NOT have to do ANY of the normal missions to unlock Super Hard.

Single player progression:
Beat the game on single player unlocks HARD.
Complete all missions on HARD (including Eternal Tower and excluding pizza/cake shops) to unlock SUPER HARD.

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 03:34 PM
The only thing you need to do to unlock Super Hard is;
Beat ALL Hard Missions except the Cake Shop mission (FOR THAT CHARACTER).

You have to do it for all three slots if you want SH on all three characters.

Eternal Tower DOES count. You DO need to complete it on Hard.

Bearissoslow
Dec 12, 2009, 03:35 PM
You do NOT have to do ANY of the normal missions to unlock Super Hard.

Beat the game on single player unlocks HARD.
Complete all missions on HARD (including Eternal Tower and excluding pizza/cake shops) to unlock SUPER HARD.

Well, if it's the only thing that he hasn't done, I have no idea what could've caused him to not unlock SH.

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 03:38 PM
Its easy. He's lieing, or trolling, or both. Programatically speaking what he says is impossibel.

Bearissoslow
Dec 12, 2009, 03:41 PM
I'd rather not be so quick to judge. It may just be a programming error itself, though extremely unlikely.

Besides, if he is a troll, all we've been doing is feeding him by accusing him. Legitimately trying to help probably wasn't the reaction a troll would aim for.

King_Yoshi42
Dec 12, 2009, 03:47 PM
Alright. Let's all calm down. This person is either:

-Using a ROM, which would explain alot of things
-Is using a cheating device
-Is lying (which it has become apparent he is)
-Is doing it wrong
-Isn't playing Phantasy Star 0
-Is a troll (in that case you're only provoking him more)

I'm gonna go with troll, since the Title is "FAIL", and his personal message is "LOST THE GAME". Plus he's spamming, being stubbron, and lying.

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 03:47 PM
Not unlikely, its impossible. He either didnt beat all the hard mode missions or he is trolling. Nobody other than him ever had this problem, and all SH mode is, is a flag check. There is no way to skip the flag from being set off once you finish the quest.

Even losing your reward from playing online, and someone canceling it, even though he clearly said he doesnt play online.

Edit: Yoshi is right. Smart person that one.

marthxyz
Dec 12, 2009, 03:49 PM
how come its not working?

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 03:52 PM
Try reading.

marthxyz
Dec 12, 2009, 03:57 PM
ok but u dont have be mean.

kongajinken
Dec 12, 2009, 04:31 PM
Reset your character and try again? Maybe you got really unlucky and did something that's almost impossible to do and did the quests in an order that the game doesn't like. Which I highly doubt but I'm basically talk out of my ass on high improbabilities.

mid Knight
Dec 12, 2009, 06:39 PM
There is one way to find out which quest(s) you haven't done yet (or the way I found out which quest i haven't done when I think I had done all of them). Go to your record and look at how many times you defeated the bosses in the beastiary. Since all quest involve defeating the boss, the boss with the lowest defeat may indicate that you haven't done the quest that the boss is in it.
This is not a full proof way to find out which quest(s) you haven't done because of two reasons.
1. It depend on your playing style i.e. let say you defeated a boss in field loads of time but not once in the quests.
2. For all you know, the quest you haven't done could be the Snowfield or Ruin where those two only got "mini bosses" which from your beastiary record will be a lot higher defeat then the bosses meaning it wouldn't tell you if you done those quests or not.

The only alternative that I can think of is get a pen and paper and make a phyical checklist of which quests you completed on which characters.
Oh and FYI eternal tower usually or on at average (from what I read from everyone eternal tower experience) would be 5 hour+ to complete it.

xanthaze
Dec 12, 2009, 07:41 PM
There is one way to find out which quest(s) you haven't done yet (or the way I found out which quest i haven't done when I think I had done all of them). Go to your record and look at how many times you defeated the bosses in the beastiary. Since all quest involve defeating the boss, the boss with the lowest defeat may indicate that you haven't done the quest that the boss is in it.
This is not a full proof way to find out which quest(s) you haven't done because of two reasons.
1. It depend on your playing style i.e. let say you defeated a boss in field loads of time but not once in the quests.
2. For all you know, the quest you haven't done could be the Snowfield or Ruin where those two only got "mini bosses" which from your beastiary record will be a lot higher defeat then the bosses meaning it wouldn't tell you if you done those quests or not.

The only alternative that I can think of is get a pen and paper and make a phyical checklist of which quests you completed on which characters.
Oh and FYI eternal tower usually or on at average (from what I read from everyone eternal tower experience) would be 5 hour+ to complete it.

I agree with everything you say. But it did take me 3 and a half hours. i don't know how but i am only counting the time i was actually playing (example if i took a break to eat i didn't time that)

Boxblaster
Dec 12, 2009, 08:35 PM
Alright. Let's all calm down. This person is either:

-Using a ROM, which would explain alot of things
-Is using a cheating device
-Is lying (which it has become apparent he is)
-Is doing it wrong
-Isn't playing Phantasy Star 0
-Is a troll (in that case you're only provoking him more)

I'm gonna go with troll, since the Title is "FAIL", and his personal message is "LOST THE GAME". Plus he's spamming, being stubbron, and lying.

I agree fully. This seems to be a full on troll. It's practically being admitted, if we use this as a checklist to what he's stubbornly denying. The only option left is troll.

Djehuti
Dec 12, 2009, 09:10 PM
Wow..

So in 210 minutes you cleared 500 rooms of hostiles and what is it, 11 bosses?

Them are some good numbers...

Especially considering that I've been tanking through the tower recently, faster than I ever have before, really only spending about 45 seconds a room, and now at 4 hours into it I'm still at floor 70.

Finishing the tower in less than 5 hours is ridiculous.

ブルーベリー
Dec 12, 2009, 09:53 PM
At level 85, with a force, and really bad weapons probably.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 12, 2009, 11:40 PM
I think some of you are quick to judge.

I'm not saying he's a troll or not, but honestly weird things happen in games. They're not perfect after all.

Hey, I got a special Shield back in PSO for the GC offline that's only obtainable online. How messed up is that? Got it in Very Hard Ruins if I remember correctly.

xanthaze
Dec 13, 2009, 12:01 AM
Look you don't have to believe that i finished the tower in 3 30 but i know i did and im not "trolling"whatever that is. If you think i am lying then why respond?

Dnd
Dec 13, 2009, 12:04 AM
personally, skipping all the rooms that can be skipped, not having any breaks and mantaining focus i reckon tower in 3:30 is doable, then again its taken me like 40 mins to get to floor 15.. stupid rooms you gotta kill everything in :/

ブルーベリー
Dec 13, 2009, 12:15 AM
It really isn't doable.