PDA

View Full Version : PSP1 Endings questions

Hucast-Kireek
Dec 12, 2009, 02:02 AM
Ok so i beat the game and got the bad ending, can you play the game again with the same character and get the other endings? or do you only get one ending per character?

thx

landman
Dec 12, 2009, 03:12 AM
If you want to use the same character you can make a copy of it but only the level will be carried to the copy file, no items, no photon arts and no achievements, and playing story mode with lvl 60 will be very boring...

Hucast-Kireek
Dec 12, 2009, 03:27 AM
Dam, so if u got a bad ending you're screwed? I wish I knew sooner :/ do they give u a special reward if u had the good ending?

What a wasteful and unforgiving game >:0 I hope the only consecuence was the low % viviane doubles.

I rather create a new character, to see the other endings bleh.

BioWarrior
Dec 12, 2009, 03:29 AM
Only thing that changes is the % of the vivienne double saber. Good ending gives it to you at 50% fire.

Hucast-Kireek
Dec 12, 2009, 04:33 AM
eh ok then. ;] thx

landman
Dec 12, 2009, 07:45 AM
So you only care about the reward and not about Vivienne's fate at all? you are so cold D:

GeoSword
Dec 12, 2009, 11:57 AM
Cold like a CASTs body. For shame. I liked Vivienne, although the weapon of choice didn't really fit her, but still I like Ep4 weapons.

Every time I see your avatar landman, I picture you as some sort of fish with a sinister smile plotting on something....., well, sinister.

landman
Dec 12, 2009, 12:29 PM
Yes, suketoudara's first impressions are always a bit sinister lol

Hucast-Kireek
Dec 12, 2009, 02:35 PM
I also don't got Vivianne's card anymore, is this normal?

So bad ending means crap weapon and no Vivianne card?

This sucks after i spent so much time on this game.