PDA

View Full Version : MAG Problems

marevuksa
Dec 12, 2009, 03:30 PM
Guys, i have serious problem, my MAG have 96 ATA but my ATA is showing 66. I can't equip items. >( Sync is 0%, iq is 4. What can i do?
My previous character has good ATA becouse with same MAG and also i was human....

NegaTsukasa
Dec 12, 2009, 04:13 PM
I'll try to answer your question the best I can. I didn't really work with mags a whole lot.
But help is help.

lets see. I'm going to throw these out there. maybe you already know.

- did you change anything else that might have boosted your stats? like a slot item?
- ultimately, what level is your character compared with your previous?
- I'm not sure if your synce has anything to do with it. your IQ either.
- any weapons or armor your previous character might have equiped that boosted your stats that your current character doesn't have?

probably my best estimate is to try to get your character as identical as possible as your previous and see what happens.

That is all I can help you with. perhaps some one with a more direct answer can help you.
:/

Ketchup345
Dec 12, 2009, 04:40 PM
One point in DEX gives 0.5 ATA, not 1. So to get 96 ATA from your Mag, you'd need 192 DEX.

ViewtifulJoe
Dec 12, 2009, 06:06 PM
Also, sync and IQ never affect what stats a mag gives you under any circumstances (except if you use the mylla and youlla photon blast, which gives better shifta and deband with higher IQ.)

Just letting you know for future reference.

marevuksa
Dec 13, 2009, 07:11 AM
I'll try to answer your question the best I can. I didn't really work with mags a whole lot.
But help is help.

lets see. I'm going to throw these out there. maybe you already know.

- did you change anything else that might have boosted your stats? like a slot item?
- ultimately, what level is your character compared with your previous?
- I'm not sure if your synce has anything to do with it. your IQ either.
- any weapons or armor your previous character might have equiped that boosted your stats that your current character doesn't have?

probably my best estimate is to try to get your character as identical as possible as your previous and see what happens.

That is all I can help you with. perhaps some one with a more direct answer can help you.
:/

1. No, everytning is like it was.
2. I check that, you right. (Got the answer).
3. No. equipment is the same.