PDA

View Full Version : ***Everyone please post opinion here~!

iNiGHTS
Mar 3, 2001, 06:04 PM
I currently cant decide between hunewerl and RAmar which one should I use? I need opinion~!

Aberu
Mar 3, 2001, 06:13 PM
well they are both good i have a RAmar and he is actually pretty well balanced, one tip level up the mag's dex till it gets to 50 then level up solely power, you will eventually get this mag called madhu, very good mag and weird lookin too, i jus changed mine to pitri recently so i havee a lev 200 pitri (yessss!!). anyways if you arent very experienced a HUnewearl can be a little tough cuz she aint got as much defense as RAmar or even HUmar. The newman in this game disappointed me, i was hoping they would be better looking at least (looking cooler you know). If it were me i would make another RAmar, its a really fun character and besides they look so dang cool. Ill probably see you around, my PSO name is Aberu and well i havent seen any others so i think i am the only Aberu its great. i have about 110 hrs ( i know not that much) and im at level 60 finally, RAmar is fun.

Nex_Nergal
Apr 5, 2001, 03:55 AM
Choose hunter if you wanna be strong and fight close combat, or the ranger if you wanna stay in the background and still be causing quite great deal of damage.