PDA

View Full Version : PS:P2 Screenshot thread?

Chimeria
Dec 13, 2009, 07:15 PM
Is anyone going to start one with pics of new finds from PS:P2 like you guys did with the first PS:P? I mean, I know you can't use the screenshot feature without CFW (right) but still. I'd like to see the new clothing. parts and weapons from the game. I'd start it...but...I don't have the game -yet-

Amherst_Wind
Dec 13, 2009, 07:41 PM
Without a proper screenshot plugin pics of a PSP screen look at best average, more often a blurry mess... there are a few pictures in the Finds & Accomplishments thread if you have a good look. :)

Illuminate
Dec 13, 2009, 08:20 PM
Well, people can start playing their UMDs on CFW as of the 15th, if they don't mind losing game data. -shrug-

Mike
Dec 14, 2009, 12:48 AM
There are other ways to take screenshots but they involve video capture software and hooking your PSP up to a PC and is way more trouble that it should be.

Dragwind
Dec 14, 2009, 09:39 AM
For now, this sticky'd thread is universal for both games:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147471&highlight=screenshot+thread

Pictures from PS:P2 won't be too common for a while though.

landman
Dec 14, 2009, 11:15 AM
I've got a component output and an s-video output cable on its way home, the component one to play on a monitor, and the s-video one to plug it into the capture card, so I hope to make some videos without needing a cfw.