PDA

View Full Version : Cant find Frunaked

Hatrix
Dec 13, 2009, 11:00 PM
I know theyre rare but I havent seen one while some rare enemys show up quite often

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 13, 2009, 11:03 PM
They will show up eventually. Just keep playing. :)

Allison_W
Dec 13, 2009, 11:08 PM
You gotta keep banging your head against Paru. Besides the chance of Frunakeds spawning in the level proper, arenas are not especially rare, and Paru's arena spawns Froutangs and Frunakeds (like all arenas, it has a high chance of spawning rare variants and boosted hostiles).

It's also possible to run into Frunakeds in the Eternal Tower. I wouldn't recommend doing it just to find one particular rare monster, but before I took my first trip into the tower, I was missing numerous entries from my bestiary. I completed my bestiary before I finished.

Hatrix
Dec 13, 2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah just seems odd how often Ive seen some rare monsters compared to others, last night I finally ran into my first Tormatible

Dnd
Dec 13, 2009, 11:12 PM
Saw two in my ET run, just keep looking :D

Hunter-Vix
Dec 13, 2009, 11:13 PM
I find one Frunaked after about 10-15 runs in Paru in SH. This includes finding arenas.
The fastest way in my opinion is to access field -> Paru, then continue through the level until you find the first blue diamond (healer). Go through the blue gate and clear that room. The room you just cleared is the only one where you can find arenas. There will be 2 Frunakeds and 4 Froutangs per arena. If you don't find an arena, walk back through the gate, go back to the city and reset the teleporter.

I have been doing this for a while and killed 50+ Frunaked and have not found the drop I am looking for.

Allison_W
Dec 13, 2009, 11:14 PM
I see Tormatibles damn near every time I run Gurhacia Valley, oddly enough. They don't usually drop their rarz though. :(

If you don't find an arena, set up a telepipe, go back to the city and reset the teleporter.

You don't need to use a telepipe. You can just turn around and walk back through the entrance to the halfway room--instead of sending you back to the first zone, it'll send you back to the Hunter's Guild.

I have been doing this for a while and killed 50+ Frunaked and have not found the drop I am looking for.

That sucks. :( I hope you find your Clair Doubles/Divine Power/Morgenlote soon.

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 13, 2009, 11:17 PM
I find one Frunaked after about 10-15 runs in Paru in SH. This includes finding arenas.
The fastest way in my opinion is to access field -> Paru, then continue through the level until you find the first blue diamond (healer). Go through the blue gate and clear that room. The room you just cleared is the only one where you can find arenas. There will be 2 Frunakeds and 4 Froutangs per arena. If you don't find an arena, set up a telepipe, go back to the city and reset the teleporter.

Sounds like a good idea, but I wouldn't waste the telepipe... Just head back.

Hunter-Vix
Dec 13, 2009, 11:21 PM
I completely forgot that you don't need the telepipe haha. Thanks for reminding me. And yeah, Allison_W, I am looking for Clair Doubles; I've already found everything else they drop, Lol.

mike.experiment
Dec 13, 2009, 11:23 PM
Frunaked was actually the last monster I needed to compile for my bestiary. I had to run through Paru at least 10 times to finally find him, but he did eventually show, so I guess the only thing to do is keep on running through. Good luck and happy hunting.

Hatrix
Dec 13, 2009, 11:25 PM
Ill try looking for that arena then thanks for the tip!