PDA

View Full Version : Um... Hi

Asmoedean
Feb 25, 2003, 09:44 PM
'ello fellow PSO'ers.

For about a year(or two) I've been sucking all possible knowledge from PSO World. And suddenly, I had a rare idea, to register at the boards and pretend to be smart and such.

So, after working out the complex registration system, I managed to find my password and log on, with a momentary pause to bask in the goodness.

And so now I'm here. *Does a little jig*

Anyways, I enjoy writing, so I'll be spreading my horrible plague of stupid-ness in the Fan Works section, and generally making myself look like a fool in the various other forum-y places that exist.

Oh yes! Seeing this is a Phantasy Star Online Forum, it would probably be nice if I mentioned PSO. Um... I've been burning out my retina's playing PSO since version 1, first with a Hunewearl that met an unfortunate end from me despising Ultimate Ruins, and now with my Gamecube character, Farore, a level 95-ish Fomarl (with my pride and joy, a Cadeceus). I can not go online yet, damn that AOL, so I'm being forced to play offline multiplayer with my equally retarded friends.

Bah, this is too long. Hi again.

Raist
Feb 25, 2003, 09:50 PM
Heh, welcome to the site, I enjoy my Cadecues as well, had to search one out so my character could match my avatar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. Hope you have fun, post often, and get online soon so we can kick some ass.

Cloud_01
Feb 25, 2003, 11:45 PM
Hello, I welcome you to the site.

And I would just like to say...Vote for me as PSOw's Booma Feed, I would really appreciate it if you did.

Kay
Feb 26, 2003, 07:09 PM
Gwah! Didn't you die in Caemlyn?! I'm seeing the dead walking!!!! AAAAHHH!
*pauses in the act of running*

Welcome to PSOW. Scared yet?

*runs*

Asmoedean
Feb 26, 2003, 09:15 PM
Yay. Responses! *does the dance of being welcomed*

Wow, someone else has read the Wheel of Time series. That's where my name comes from by the way. And yes, I'm very scared.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asmoedean on 2003-02-26 18:18 ]</font>

Zolpner
Feb 27, 2003, 03:43 AM
WELCOME,

and remember these two things

Some people already have thier finger on the trigger-(can I say this?!?)
and
EnJoY yOuRsElF

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2003-02-27 00:44 ]</font>

GED
Feb 27, 2003, 12:16 PM
I have never heard of the Wheel of time series, but, anyway, Bienvenido!

Asmoedean
Feb 27, 2003, 11:24 PM
I would recommend the series to you, but it's reaaally long. As in so long that you need to by spare eyes once and awhile to replace the old ones (Or something like that).

Bah, read it anyways. Asmo commands you!