PDA

View Full Version : PSZ Database Wrong about Psycho Wand?

ブルーベリー
Dec 15, 2009, 06:17 PM
Well.. According to the Japanese PSZ Wiki, Psycho Wand and various other things that PSZ has listed as "SH anywhere" drops only drop from Heavens Mother.

サイコウォンド
513(533)
★7
ソウルLv4

攻撃対象数+1
SH塔 SHヘブンスマザー

That clearly says it only drops from SH Heavens Mother.. yet PSOW has it listed as "Drops from anywhere in SH".

Do you need someone to translate the proper drops, or was something changed from the JP version with these things?

lavisblade
Dec 15, 2009, 09:00 PM
If no one has found one, then how do they know where it drops? I guess it wouldn't matter anyway, because to get to a mother you have to fight through the enemies anyways so...you'd get one (if they even drop lol) going through it at all

Monogeo
Dec 15, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hmm... SH塔 SHヘブンスマザー - Wouldn't that be SH Tower and SH Heaven's Mother? ^_^;;
At a glance anyway <_<;
If you go to the drop list of uh http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp, it lists the saikouondo as having a drop of "全エネミー(ボス含む)" or "All Enemy (including boss)"
That is the only place "サイコウォンド"/Psycho Wand seems to appear :">

So with PSOW listing it as Any monster in the SH Tower - I think that's right unless I'm understanding it wrong >blames Google Translate if he is XD<

-M

ブルーベリー
Dec 15, 2009, 09:04 PM
No. It would be SH Tower (Area) SH Variant of Heavens Mother. (Monster).
Stop being a weeaboo, its called Psycho Wand. Don't use Google Translate, Use Blueberry.

@Lavis: They have been found.

ironman24682
Dec 15, 2009, 09:08 PM
I think it still is a Heavens Mother only drop, I HIGHLY doubt they would make P. Wand as an area drop, way too easy. :/ Wish I had proof to back this up but have yet to do a SH ET run (too lazy XD) I'll do some runs later on and hopefully find it (yeah right lol, not with my luck but I'll try) to confirm it.

ブルーベリー
Dec 15, 2009, 09:09 PM
It clearly says its a Heavens Mother only drop, which explains why noone has it, they do half runs because monsters are easier 1-50. I'l breeze my way through and get it at SH Heavens Mother and take a picture. :p Tall order.

Gemel
Dec 15, 2009, 09:13 PM
The thing about that Japanese site is that we can't be sure if it's accurate, same for this site. Even if it says that only the Mother drops it then so what? You still have to go through the tower to get there.

Good luck getting the wand, it's impossible to get anyway, right?

Ceresa
Dec 15, 2009, 09:23 PM
http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp/?%A5%C9%A5%ED%A5%C3%A5%D7%BE%F0%CA%F3

Says area drop right there.

ブルーベリー
Dec 15, 2009, 09:40 PM
It also says that its a Heavens Mother only drop in the place I looked, so its contradictory.

Ryna
Dec 15, 2009, 09:56 PM
For what it is worth, the Japanese Master Guide mentions the Psycho Wand drops in Eternal Tower. It has been a very reliable source of information so far.

ブルーベリー
Dec 15, 2009, 10:02 PM
I suppose JP Wiki could be wrong, who knows, but its still worth noting that both scenarios are duly noted. With the sheer amount of SH done, and near to none found, it might explain its scarcity.

Pokerealm
Dec 16, 2009, 04:35 AM
I think it's droprate is just incredibly low.
It wouldn't make sense to make it Heaven's only, as you need to clear the first 100 floors first and then beat HM. If the chance is anything below 0,1%, it means you might have to do 5000 complete tower runs. Nobody would do that.

And why would it be too easy if it's an area drop?
If it's really 1/299593 like in PSO, you still have to clear A LOT of floors to find one.

Anyways, I hope to find one someday, and I'll be making sure to have my camera ready xD

ブルーベリー
Dec 16, 2009, 10:07 AM
But Ive done well over 10-15 or so runs of SH tower. Thats what.. lets say 300 enemies a run? On average, x 15 is what.. 4,500? I should be nearing it about now.

Weeaboolits
Dec 18, 2009, 09:41 AM
Well, it IS Psycho Wand, this hardly comes as a surprise.

Bearissoslow
Dec 18, 2009, 09:44 AM
Stop being a weeaboo

I'm sorry, but that's pretty fucking funny.

ブルーベリー
Dec 18, 2009, 10:18 AM
Anyways, back on topic since PSOW wants to go insanely off topic. I used my emulator to macro open chests while I was asleep to see if PWand would drop (dont worry, this is for testin only) and so afar nothing. Im sure while I was asleep it opened well over 6k times with no noteable drops let alone Pwand. Im starting to believe the drops are like..

1/1,601,103

Weeaboolits
Dec 18, 2009, 10:22 AM
I would assume it decides what to give you before giving you the box.

ブルーベリー
Dec 18, 2009, 10:26 AM
You'd assume wrong, because I ended up getting area drops many different times and many different area drops, like Emperor Axeon and that other one thats spelled weird. No Pwand.

Zike
Dec 18, 2009, 03:58 PM
I got my Psycho Wand second tower run floor 78 first room off of a rohcrysta and two bats. 40% beast 15% machine.

Friend Code

Hatrix
Dec 18, 2009, 04:13 PM
Well according to Zikes' find its apparently an area drop, I doubt they would make an item that hard to find a HM only drop.

Sala
Dec 18, 2009, 05:04 PM
Because it's Zike's only post i don't trust him, okay maybe he got one but i always never trust newcomers sorry people.

(If you got a real legit one gratz.)

Zike
Dec 18, 2009, 05:20 PM
Yep I only made an account here cause I found one lol, Felt like I won the lottery!

pso_crash
Dec 19, 2009, 01:40 AM
Yea, Sala makes a solid point. someone comes in here just to post that they found a PW with their first post. I don't know where it might pop up, but I don't think zike know either.

Bearissoslow
Dec 19, 2009, 02:32 AM
Zikes has only made two posts, and they happened to be in this thread.

Yeah I don't trust this.