PDA

View Full Version : Important Question

CaptainFatts
Feb 26, 2003, 12:07 AM
my question regards the chat rooms here at PSOW. i went in one a few moments ago and i felt so lonely. i felt as though my whole world turned grey. no one chats back. its as if they've all realized i was coming and became quiet. its eerie. so i talked to myself for a few and then i got scared of the silence and left. well can someone please tell me why they don't talk. please?

50 bucks says that they're doing something important and im gonna feel real dumb after posting this...hehe!

rbf2000
Feb 26, 2003, 12:26 AM
You just have to be like everybody else and idle until somebody starts a conversation.

TerribleDeliMeat
Feb 26, 2003, 12:47 AM
On 2003-02-25 21:07, CaptainFatts wrote:
my question regards the chat rooms here at PSOW. i went in one a few moments ago and i felt so lonely. i felt as though my whole world turned grey. no one chats back. its as if they've all realized i was coming and became quiet. its eerie. so i talked to myself for a few and then i got scared of the silence and left. well can someone please tell me why they don't talk. please?

I'm usually in #psow (except when I'm supposed to be in bed like right now). It appears there's alot of people in there at once, but most are away doing other things.

Usually, if you say something to strike up a conversation...it'll start. I dont typically answer specific PSO questions..simply...because I dont own the most recent version (ep1&2).

CaptainFatts
Feb 26, 2003, 08:59 AM
what is all this talk about PSO Ep1+2? i just started playing this game about two monthes ago. ive got the one for gamecube. is that what all this hype is about? man im so confused...