PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Portable 2 Forum section?

NICKYMONSTER
Dec 16, 2009, 04:01 PM
Anyone finding confusion between both original and sequel threads? I've managed to end up browsing PSP1 threads accidentally, a couple times, now! Maybe we could have another section named PSP2, to organize a bit more.

Just a thought, with good intention. ^^;

(not trying to ruffle anyone's rappy feathers! :P)

ashley50
Dec 16, 2009, 04:03 PM
hmmm nope...most discussions are PSP2 now anyways.

NICKYMONSTER
Dec 16, 2009, 04:03 PM
For example, the screenshot thread. Pretty confusing, there.

ashley50
Dec 16, 2009, 04:08 PM
on the page...yes, its PSP1 screens. Near the last page are PSP2 screens...Im just remembering which page PSP2 screens starts at and there'll be no problem.

Amherst_Wind
Dec 16, 2009, 04:55 PM
I agree with you TC but it ain't happening it seems. It ain't happened by now so it won't happen til the game gets a US release, if ever. A new board maybe I can understand why they wouldn't do that, but now with all the cfw screens we'll be getting a new screenshot thread would be very useful. I mean its hard enough already to do a text search in a 52 page thread, now its going to be even bigger?

Mike
Dec 16, 2009, 05:30 PM
The screenshot thread is certainly hueg but if you use the "go to last post" box then you'll be zipped to some of the new posts.

Zarode
Dec 16, 2009, 05:45 PM
Going back in time looking at all my old screenshots from PSP1. :wacko: Good times, good times...

NICKYMONSTER
Dec 16, 2009, 06:15 PM
Well, it's not really a problem. Was more of a suggestion. Wanted to see what everyone else thought. Thanks! ^^;

Ryna
Dec 16, 2009, 11:37 PM
Anyone finding confusion between both original and sequel threads? I've managed to end up browsing PSP1 threads accidentally, a couple times, now! Maybe we could have another section named PSP2, to organize a bit more.

Just a thought, with good intention. ^^;

(not trying to ruffle anyone's rappy feathers! :P)

PSO-World traditionally only creates forums for new Phantasy Star game series. For sequels, we find that threads about sequels gradually supplants the original games. As such, we keep discussion about sequels in the same "General" forum as the original game as to avoid having a bunch of dead game forums. In this case, there's barely any discussion about PSP1. Almost all of the current conversation is related to PSP2.

For example, the screenshot thread. Pretty confusing, there.

I agree. The PSP2 screenshots have been split off into their own thread.