PDA

View Full Version : The 5th Race?

Professor Xavier
Dec 16, 2009, 11:02 PM
2010 is the 10th aniversary of PSO-PSU-PSZ etc. series. PSU has four races. If there were a 5th or say a 6th race in a new Phantasy Star game, what would it be?

What weapon classes and PA's would be added?

I was thinking a Kakwaine race or maybe rappys with three arms so you could use three weapons. Techer rods with six photons arts. Crossbows that shoot grenades. Laser cannons that have grappling hooks to grab the tails of bosses and go along for the ride while slashing them with whips. I think a Phantasy star with lots of side games to play would be cool. Rappy govahra mode etc.

SStrikerR
Dec 16, 2009, 11:09 PM
Uh...interesting thought? Well, I guess if you combined races you could get a nice combo or two. Maybe a human/android mix? That could be interesting.

Deragonite
Dec 16, 2009, 11:20 PM
Mudbloods eyemean Halfbloods.

ThePendragon
Dec 17, 2009, 12:07 AM
http://ultema.net/phantasy/prew.gif

or

http://www.pscave.com/fanart/ps/other/raja.jpg

Sinue_v2
Dec 17, 2009, 12:08 AM
Motabians or Dezolians.

cheapgunner
Dec 17, 2009, 12:21 AM
A seed hyrbid race. Humans w/ seed DNA in thier blood and their special ability is transforming into a SEED Venas. The race has high end HP but has very low stats elsewhere.

Kinako78
Dec 17, 2009, 02:54 AM
Motabians or Dezolians.

A seed hyrbid race. Humans w/ seed DNA in thier blood and their special ability is transforming into a SEED Venas. The race has high end HP but has very low stats elsewhere.

Either of these would make me happy. The only problem is, with regards to Motavians, the Beasts pretty much already fill the role of the Motavians, so I don't know what would be left for them. And for the Dezolians, the PSU storywriters would have to come up with a back story for that race.

Also, instead of a SEED Venas, they'd probably retain a form that still looks somewhat human, similar to Helga. But there should be an option to choose what this form looks like and specializes in like the Nanoblasts.