PDA

View Full Version : Planning on MF, elements question

Sparkles
Dec 17, 2009, 09:22 AM
So right now I have Wartecher at 9 and Forte at 4 with plans to go to MF.

I'm lvl 69 and so far really am leveling dark/fire.

Fire I have foie at 30 and rafoie at 18 shifta I do use but its level isn't so good.

Dark, I have been using megid as much as possible as well as megistar which I spam and its around 22. Dammegid I am working on.

I really don't use lightning, ice, or earth. With equipping everything as a rod would it be adviseable to level all elements or can you stay within 3? Fire/Dark/Lightning which is my eventual plan. I understand I need to start leveling all of the buffs but that can be done easily by myself.

I'm new to the game so any info would be much appreciated.

Volcompat321
Dec 17, 2009, 09:28 AM
I'd say level all elements.
If not for anything else, it's an accomplishment.

I've leveled mine to 41, and stopped "trying" to level them past that.
I just let them level by using whenever it's needed.

Honestly, I suggest leveling them all in order to 1-11. For example, get Foie to 11, then work on Rafoie to 11, then Gifoie to 11, and just keep on down the list til they are all 11.(since you leveled some way past that, just keep 'em even).
Then switch to the next element after all the fire ones are to 11(or 21) whichever you prefer.

The way I leveled them was pretty...stupid, so I think.
I just did the ones I thought would be useful, and later down the road at high levels it bit me in the butt.
Meaning, I needed another element in a certain missions or missions, and it wasn't leveled, so I did horribly in the mission.
I did the same with about half of my GM bullets, and that also bit me in the butt for later on.

TL;DR- I suggest leveling them all, keeping them somewhat even while you do it.
With the exception of buffs, because you should level those up all the way if you plan on using them. But, since you plan on being MF, there's no use for them(which means it would be a waste of a palette slot to equip buffs as MF).

Arada
Dec 17, 2009, 09:28 AM
You'll eventually level all the techs.

I strongly advise to start the Ground techs (Diga, Nosdiga) as they're dealing really good damage.

If you're planning on playing MF, just note that your buffs (Megistar included) will be capped at level 10 so you shouldn't worry too much about leveling them.

Sparkles
Dec 17, 2009, 09:33 AM
You'll eventually level all the techs.

I strongly advise to start the Ground techs (Diga, Nosdiga) as they're dealing really good damage.

If you're planning on playing MF, just note that your buffs (Megistar included) will be capped at level 10 so you shouldn't worry too much about leveling them.

Your right, didn't even think about that.

Shou
Dec 17, 2009, 09:55 AM
With MAG+ you will be able to lvl your spells easily. I suggest playing the hell out of that event, if you have the means. You could really beef up your charecter very fast if you do.

DAMASCUS
Dec 17, 2009, 11:43 AM
At a certain point you may have to focus on 'levelling' your techs but that shouldn't be worried about until you have a solid set of techs, in my opinion. You've got the right idea to focus on just a few techs that work well together and just use them constantly as you normally would. Megid is really useful but takes alot of use to level up so definitely make that a mainstay with one other dark magic(Ramegid/Damegid). Compliment those with quick fire techs like Foie and Gifoie(quick and stops them at close range). As stated above, Diga and Nosdiga are highly recommended.

As your core set of techs become sufficiently powerful then you can artfully switch each one out for a useful substitute and it will seem like second nature.

TecherRamen
Dec 17, 2009, 02:46 PM
no dont stay with only 3 elements.
pick like 1 or two from each element and then level them all..
suggestion?
dark- megid rameged
light - resta regrant
fire - rafoie foie
ice - dambarta gibarta
earth - nosdiga gidiga
lightning - razonde noszonde

NiceOnes
Dec 17, 2009, 04:35 PM
Don't go MF until you need to ... Ie: Your techs are @ 40.

I went back to fortetecher immediately after gettin MF to lvl 20 due to the fact that I only have a couple techs that are MF worthy... (Nos-Diga/Diga/Foie/Dam-Barta)

The loss of HP just isn't worth the little bit extra casting speed. Once I have more of my techs closer to 40 I will switch back but until then fortetecher/acrotecher is the smart move.

Sparkles
Dec 18, 2009, 06:25 AM
Maybe, but I always have 10 scape dolls with me, I just really enjoy only casting. I bought a nice bow last night and just didnt even enjoy using that.

After doing hundereds of innocent girl runs as a Wartecher, which I leveled to almost 10 doing those getting her pa frags for stuff I won't be using anymore I feel like doing something else.

darthplagis
Dec 18, 2009, 07:18 AM
try not to get too diseenchanted with one aspect of the level grind. innocent girl helps a bit with the EXP boost, but that just makes tech levels drag.

id say make a human force (dont jump down my throat just yet ppl) or get it to forte, then just take a little A rank magical wand or kubara wand with a few grinds (hell a shato would work too and be faster). id suggest linear line fight for food on an A, that way you dont have megid flying at you and you wont cause too much damage as to 1 hit kill everything. if you didnt know humans level PA's quicker than other races so the tech grind will be a little easier.

as for playing styles of the different forces, grab a set of claws for when you are wartech and rip some new A holes, its a great distraction :) and bows the thing people forget/dont realise with the bow is that it negates the enemies natural defences so, you can hit mele resistance and bullet resistance monsters but more important tech resistant monsters so you dont have a drastic drop in damage, also on bosses the bow is great, onmagouge and dimagolus wings, dragons heads/wings, dul fakis head all weak spots you can get great damage with the bow

Mimo
Dec 18, 2009, 07:29 AM
You should probably switch to MF asap cuz you cast techs faster, can solo at Sakura blast since there's pockets to hide in. Or even at raffon base.

Foie is the way to go if you like seeing things burn wif 4k+ dmg.
Noszonde is good for long range, cuz you can reach bosses that are airborne.
Diga is really strong! Definetly convenient to have around.
Nosdiga is good to keep mobs at bay and to stun!
Gibarta's excellent for freezing and keeping the monsters around you controlled.
Rabarta's a good trump card if you get all nervous to approach some mean mobs. You freeze them from a far distance.
Megid is what you use when your trump card fails, test out your luck at random death blows D:

If you feel like you're not up to lvl all techs, these would be my recommendations. However, after getting these, you might get all hyped about wanting to lvl all your other techs. At least thats how I got motivated, these are really cool in my opinion. xD

These techs really help a FoCaseal get up to par~ :3
Hope that helped ^^

Sparkles
Dec 18, 2009, 12:50 PM
Another question, if going mf (which I do plan to do asap) is giresta worth it? Capping at lvl 1 auto-recovery how is this paired with a dark or whitill wing, it's going to be a long while before I can beat innocent girl A but I do plan on it.. I understand reviving people is nice but most people run with 10 dolls anyway..

TecherRamen
Dec 18, 2009, 07:39 PM
if youve got 99 frags laying around go for it. if not dont bother.

Sparkles
Dec 20, 2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks for all of the replies guys...

Just hit lvl 8 fortecher, with lvl 9 wartecher I should be masterforce soon. I know the huge HP loss is going to be rough but I've wanted masterforce so bad for a while now, although dark PA's are so hard to lvl (had megid forever now and its only lvl 8 XD)

milranduil
Dec 20, 2009, 10:14 PM
Thanks for all of the replies guys...

Just hit lvl 8 fortecher, with lvl 9 wartecher I should be masterforce soon. I know the huge HP loss is going to be rough but I've wanted masterforce so bad for a while now, although dark PA's are so hard to lvl (had megid forever now and its only lvl 8 XD)

Try Sleeping Warriors or SEED Express. Those are the two best places to level Megid IMO.

darthplagis
Dec 21, 2009, 02:15 AM
AMF metro for megid, just run it on a C or B. i got megid to 21 in about an hour and a half LOL (well it was pobably 2 hrs).

i just spent the night getting my techs upto 21 on my human ready for my newman (ra and dam for all but diga) i only have the dark ones left (ra damn and nos about 3 levels each :)) all i did was unsafe passage S, and i got a crea doubles board WOOO took me from about midnight till 6am and i had a few breaks for a cuppa n stuff

Sparkles
Dec 21, 2009, 10:01 AM
How do you transfer items between characters? Or do you need a friend.

Dragwind
Dec 21, 2009, 10:44 AM
How do you transfer items between characters? Or do you need a friend.

You can transfer your items between characters via the common box (all of your characters share this). It's in the part of your room where your bed is, and it's right next to your dressing room/closet.

Sparkles
Dec 21, 2009, 02:00 PM
You can transfer your items between characters via the common box (all of your characters share this). It's in the part of your room where your bed is, and it's right next to your dressing room/closet.

Wow, it's the little things....

I've been running innocent girl since level 15 and only found out about swapping badges since level 50 for instance. Was only selling them for cash at vendors.