PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Hello quick question about nano, suv, mirage

zonron
Dec 18, 2009, 05:31 AM
ok so I'm level 110 now i have only ever played multi-player mode(i have 3 friends that graciously let me buy them this game.) and from what i here i should have been able to equip a suv, nano, and mirage at what level 10 or something? but so far it doesn't look like i can. none of my friends can equip one either (I'm the newman of the group : D) is there a tutorial for this or is the reason we don't have it is because we have never even played story?

if its a story mode thing then problem solved right i mean it should be easy with our levels.

i'm going to start story mode for the fun of it and i'll keep an eye out for this thread

and one more little question (off topic) is a braver newman a bad idea, i like the hp regen buff i get a lot. but I'm all about my sword and shield and duel pistols when it comes down to it.(we have been using c rank stuff in tell today! ^^;
Just found it by chance, now i have a db sword? saber? my jp needs word hehe and a rank shield. SUPER HAPPY : D old weapons rule)

back on topic, might as well ask it now right? is mirage blast based off attack power of tec power or does it not matter anymore?

THANKS FOR ALL THE HEP GUY!! this community is the best XD

Amherst_Wind
Dec 18, 2009, 05:42 AM
The armor shop sells all the lowest rank Mirage Blast units, one of each element. They are B rank Units so you'll need to be wearing B rank armor or higher, you also only need to be Lv10 or above...

zonron
Dec 18, 2009, 06:41 AM
yeah i have s rank armor and i have one of each(in shop) of the mirage blast but i can't equip them, is there a special slot for them? or do i have to equip them in shop or something? one of the commands in the shop wont let me do anything.

Amherst_Wind
Dec 18, 2009, 06:50 AM
Do you know how to equip units? You have to select the armor you want to equip them on, then add them from there. You can't add a unit by selecting the unit itself in the menu.

zonron
Dec 18, 2009, 07:40 AM
thanks that helped a lot, yeah i couldn't remember how to, i was trying to do it by clicking on the mirage blast instead of the armor, to think that i could have been doing more stuff 101 lvls ago(just leveled up :D.

thanks again XD