PDA

View Full Version : PSU new release for PS2-offline?

Meyfei
Dec 18, 2009, 02:34 PM
has sega said anything hinting to a new release for PS2-offline?

Aoti is getting immensly boring, PSU(V1) had more replay value. /Cant wait for new release if any

ashley50
Dec 18, 2009, 02:45 PM
Phantasy Star Portbale 2 is THE new release

Meyfei
Dec 18, 2009, 02:48 PM
aww man, i dont own a PSP

Tianna
Dec 18, 2009, 02:56 PM
Get back on here!!! I miss ya!! You're always alot of fun :)

Meyfei
Dec 18, 2009, 06:10 PM
Once i can find a job, i'll try getting back, lol Last time i tried, my card got locked and i ended up not having enough to pay. I got charged 7$ for the 2 weeks service fee and that drained me below the needed ammount, stupid thing is the deliberately made me wait that 2 weeks to soak that 7$ from me before unlocking my card.

but yeah, i wish sega would release another PS2-PSU disk.

Danny_Dark
Dec 19, 2009, 12:55 PM
So, Nothing New for PS2 ?

Ezodagrom
Dec 19, 2009, 01:08 PM
If anything they're showing that they're ditching the ps2...
Since the Supplemental Update, most updates on the JP version have been focused on the PC.

Danny_Dark
Dec 19, 2009, 01:10 PM
If anything they're showing that they're ditching the ps2...
Since the Supplemental Update, most updates on the JP version have been focused on the PC.

So I Have To Face That The PS2 Is Dead...

Carrighan
Dec 19, 2009, 04:25 PM
there is a new release scheduled for summer 2010 for ps2/ps3/pc. and my source is within the company so i'd say accurate.

off topic , where do i if at all, post about someone booting in rare missions to hog end boxes?
just to warn others not to join the azz.

Kinako78
Dec 20, 2009, 02:04 AM
there is a new release scheduled for summer 2010 for ps2/ps3/pc. and my source is within the company so i'd say accurate.

Are you fo'rizzle?

Carrighan
Dec 20, 2009, 10:07 AM
since i have no clue what fo'rizzle is i cant say if i am. however the info is accurate.

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 20, 2009, 10:13 AM
Are you fo'rizzle = Are you for real?
Practically I wouldn't believe anyone unless they had proof.
Even if you did it might not be credible unless it came from SoJ

Carrighan
Dec 20, 2009, 11:32 AM
personally i don't much care who believes what , its your choice. all i know is i speak the truth, and cant name sources for fear of job loss. so do as you feel like with the info

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 20, 2009, 12:57 PM
It's probably just the supplemental update for the PC that JP got a year ago anyway.

Ezodagrom
Dec 20, 2009, 01:01 PM
Well, even though it was in a topic completely unrelated to Phantasy Star, Clumsyorchid (a SEGA community manager) said this:

if it was something I couldn't discuss, I wouldn't be able to deny it either. It would be zero communication or I wouldn't be working at Sega much longer. I think the standard response for most anything tied to NDA is, "no comment."
(he said this about rumors about a SEGA console)
http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=5307128&postcount=20

Anything someone says about a future Phantasy Star game is a rumor, unless the source is the actual official announcement.

Carrighan
Dec 20, 2009, 01:07 PM
its neither rumor or old jp update, its pure fact. its a whole new game disc. we get the supplemental update in february 2010

Meyfei
Dec 20, 2009, 01:54 PM
Oh, feburary, i'll be looking forward to it. True or false dont matter to me, i now got something to look forward to waiting for ;D

bout 2 and 1/2 months left till we findout more.

Should the new Ps2 disk be coming out, what features do you all think might be added to it?

Ezodagrom
Dec 20, 2009, 01:58 PM
its neither rumor or old jp update, its pure fact. its a whole new game disc. we get the supplemental update in february 2010
What about posting the source...oh wait, you can't...
If you can't post a source, most likely means you're making this up.

Carrighan
Dec 20, 2009, 11:23 PM
like i said in an earlier post i dont care what anyone believes, i know im telling the truth. tryin to give good news on this site is worse than plucking my eyeballs out with a fork. ive never seen a more hateful forum anywhere.

i told all of you i cant cause the person would get fired GET IT!!!!!

and ezodopegram read my sig it really applies to you strongly

Its a completely new game but our char can be carried over, lots of nice new features like pvp, so for the few who can see past thier hatefulness theres new hope coming. to the rest BITE ME

Ezodagrom
Dec 20, 2009, 11:44 PM

if it was something I couldn't discuss, I wouldn't be able to deny it either. It would be zero communication or I wouldn't be working at Sega much longer. I think the standard response for most anything tied to NDA is, "no comment."

In other words, you shouldn't know anything about a new game or you shouldn't be able to say anything at all about a new game. If what you said was true (as if), just by posting here your "source" could be in trouble.

And then...PC/PS2/PS3? Seriously? Xbox360 is the one that has the biggest population currently and according to you it would be ignored, but the new game would still be made to a dead console? (PS2)
...haha...

Good news are welcome when they come from a believable source, not when they come from someone that claims what he says is true while having no proof at all.

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 21, 2009, 12:02 AM
like i said in an earlier post i dont care what anyone believes, i know im telling the truth. tryin to give good news on this site is worse than plucking my eyeballs out with a fork. ive never seen a more hateful forum anywhere.

and ezodopegram read my sig it really applies to you strongly

Its a completely new game but our char can be carried over, lots of nice new features like pvp, so for the few who can see past thier hatefulness theres new hope coming. to the rest BITE ME
Obviously, you do care, or you would not be replying in the manner you are now.

Compared to someone such as say Ruby Eclipse, who actually makes it known to forum users that he's a GM in the actual game, you have no credibility. Besides, you already made your lack of maturity apparent by making fun of Ezo's user name.

Tyreek
Dec 21, 2009, 12:07 AM
I would have to say... That if you were supposedly told about this newer game in 2010, that he/she was not supposed to be talking about, that said person shouldn't have trusted you with that information since you want to make it known, since you said they could get fired for revealing this info. Not smart in my opinion.

Carrighan
Dec 21, 2009, 12:50 AM
first of all i didnt know being called a liar was a being nice and friendly.

second no one knows i know this employee, so there is no danger if i dont say who and where, read a newspaper once in a while they dont name thier sources either fools

third i have every rgight to a respectful reply not this bullshitt, i dont mind if you dont believe but assassinating my chatacter is uncalled for and juvinile just like this site

this my last ever post here i hope all you hateful fools have your systems fry in a power surge by idiots

good luck though to the few nice ppl here

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 21, 2009, 01:00 AM
read a newspaper once in a while they dont name thier sources either fools
lol? I must be reading the wrong newspapers then.

Zarode
Dec 21, 2009, 01:14 AM
Damn. Just...damn! High five, Lina.

Tyreek
Dec 21, 2009, 01:14 AM
For someone who doesn't care if people believe or not, you're pretty worked up. Sorry you feel all targeted and all, but I'm afraid if you have no proper source to back up your claims, we're not taking you seriously. If it was so serious that it was not supposed to be talked about, you should have kept that info to yourself.

Ketchup345
Dec 21, 2009, 01:32 AM
Locked, topic was going off.