PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Rare Teleporter?

Ghostcat
Dec 19, 2009, 12:42 AM
So I was cruising through the first free mission for exp and stuff to sell... when I ran into a red teleporter after the boss. Intrigued, I hopped on and got attacked by the strongest lvl 5 SEED I've ever seen. Beat the thing eventually, but what the heck was it? I never saw anything like it in PSP...

Ezodagrom
Dec 19, 2009, 01:13 AM
Was it this one that appeared from the teleporter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZyYBp2FyOc

If it was, it's Olga Dilan (or something like that), a rare boss.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 19, 2009, 01:44 AM
I got him on a b-rank run :( is there any rough % of ow often they appear? and is it only specific missions (like moatoob in my case)

Ghostcat
Dec 19, 2009, 01:47 AM
Yup, that's the one!
But mine was lvl 5 :P
He was actually easier than the lvl 10 de ragan in the first mission on the first planet >.>

Mike
Dec 19, 2009, 02:24 AM
and is it only specific missions (like moatoob in my case)
Rare bosses only appear on missions without any "boss" monsters (like De Ragan, De Rol, Reol Badia, etc). Rare blocks, like the pizza shop, only appear in missions with bosses.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 19, 2009, 04:06 AM
so does this dragon in question appear from any no-boss mission, or only missions of certain world, etc. ? And same question for the rare shops

Volcompat321
Dec 19, 2009, 04:24 AM
so does this dragon in question appear from any no-boss mission, or only missions of certain world, etc. ? And same question for the rare shops

Mike just said it appears in missions with no boss.
Meaning, there is no gate/warp to get to the boss.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 19, 2009, 04:37 AM
yes, but the question is, does it perhaps, show up only on moatoob? or any world? Same with shops, since there is more than one, can they show up in any world, or does each world have a certain rare shop?

Tycho
Dec 19, 2009, 06:38 AM
Any, as they said. Don't know for sure about the distribution of cake vs. pizza yet.