PDA

View Full Version : Calamity Soul drop rate Question

Breakfast2go
Dec 20, 2009, 05:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psz-findings.php?area=7&ver=1

According to PSOWord, the item drop possibility for Dark Falz on normal are only:
* Calamity Soul
* Chrome Shield
* Deo Rocket
* Kurtana
* Ray Fin
Since the five possible weapon drops for normal are less than the eleven possible on hard and eight on super, would their be a higher chance to get the Calamity Soul on normal than hard and super or is the chance of dropping still the same? And if you got the Calamity Soul on super hard, would it be better in percents and element levels than getting it on normal or hard?

If you have a Calamity Soul, please put its percents, element level and the level of difficulty you received it from. This would help answer my last question if no one can answer it. ^^

edit *I think the element will always be risk level 1

edenz
Dec 20, 2009, 06:03 PM
i have like 10 calamity souls... just sold some for 10 meseta each to clear slots in trunk >_>

it always comes with a fixed element Risk lvl 1, random or no PA and i dont think whether getting it on hard or super makes any difference.

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 20, 2009, 06:12 PM
I got my Calamity Soul in either Normal or Hard. Sorry, but I don't remember which. It has no photon percents, Level 1 Risk Element, and the Rodeo Drive Photon Art.

I hope that helps.

Google
Dec 20, 2009, 07:04 PM
I just got a Calamity Soul from Dark Falz on hard. It's Photon Art is Rodeo Drive, Element is level 1 Risk, and it has 38% on machines and 0% for the rest.

Djehuti
Dec 20, 2009, 09:46 PM
found it on hard, 49% beast, no PA.

Pokerealm
Dec 21, 2009, 01:41 AM
Got them both on SH.

0/0/0/38/0, Rolling Bar
0/23/0/0/0, Rolling Bar

So, I wouldn't say the SH Calamities are any better than the ones found on Normal/Hard.
It's all random.

kirtblue
Dec 21, 2009, 06:34 PM
got it last night on normal didnt seem like anything special so can anyone tell me whats the big deal about this weapon

ブルーベリー
Dec 21, 2009, 06:42 PM
...Nothing. It is an okay rod until you get Kekyrion or White Disaster. People like it because its a scythe but fail to notice its an ugly scythe.

kirtblue
Dec 21, 2009, 06:49 PM
...Nothing. It is an okay rod until you get Kekyrion or White Disaster. People like it because its a scythe but fail to notice its an ugly scythe.

lol i didnt even notice i didnt even look at it as i found it with a racaseal so i just put it in storage

NeoMatrix
Dec 21, 2009, 06:49 PM
It's one of the rare weapons that earns you a title, "Laughing Death". So, if you're a completionist, it's one of the weapons you "need" to find. And also, who doesn't want to go around wielding a giant death-scythe? I've managed to find two by now, but what I really want is it's big brother, White Disaster, which is second only to the psycho wand for MST.

Not to get too far off topic, but has anyone noticed how few absolutely "unique" rares there are? Most, including a lot of the 10 meseta rares are essentially palette swaps with at least one other. The only true rares that come to mind right now are the Psycho Wand, Pinky Beam, and the Hocho. Of course if you have the japanese game, you can count all the password machine weapons, but I consider those bonuses since the password machine is the only way to obtain them.

kirtblue
Dec 21, 2009, 06:55 PM
i have a theory about that i think they did that so you couldnt change elements on some of the better weapons

ブルーベリー
Dec 21, 2009, 07:42 PM
No shit.