PDA

View Full Version : Wow...look at my phag brothers ^_^

Sedyne
Feb 26, 2003, 03:03 PM
I'm sorry but I found this fricken hilarious. My oldest brother took a picture of my two youngest brothers and other people did something calle "rotoshoping" whatever that is...but check this link out. It's so funny

http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments-voteresults.pl?440226

And yes the darker one is my brother too, yet my family is white>? He is biologiically related by same parents he had skin cancer = but yeah! anyways ENJOY!

Auracom
Feb 26, 2003, 03:17 PM
hehehe those are freaken funny.
Micheal jackson is quite funny.

Ness
Feb 26, 2003, 03:18 PM
I wish I could see it.

neko-chan
Feb 26, 2003, 03:41 PM
Masturbation makes you blind.

amoralist
Feb 26, 2003, 04:48 PM
Superficial.
No offense, but I've seen better self-insulting humor. And some of them go as far as to question your credibility as a respectable member of the ironically devolved species, humans.

Secondly, if you like looking at 20+ pictures of two boys and sexual relations, I don't know what you dream of at night. Fact is, I don't want to know.

Hell, they're practically all the same pictures.

Sedyne
Feb 26, 2003, 05:15 PM
Armorlist, no ofense, but your the type of person that really should just not say anything and keep to his own buisness. I thought they were funny, as did some other people. I don't find the "sexual relating" pictures in there funny at all. I was grossed by them too, but uh, you should lighten up.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 26, 2003, 05:32 PM
Really though....go smoke a blunt or somethin'.

Anyway, I could only see the one with a girl and two dudes with panties on o.O'

Ness
Feb 26, 2003, 06:52 PM
That wasn't even close to funny. It wasn't even disturbing either, it was just stupid. No offense but, never, ever show us something like that again.

Sedyne
Feb 26, 2003, 07:20 PM
I wouldn't expect you to see how it's funny anyway ness.

Atari
Feb 26, 2003, 09:01 PM
i agree it was also very dumb, the first one was kinda funny cause they seem like the person that if i was walking down the street i would dropkick them, then they took the same picture and used it over and over and over again, there goes a minute of my life ill never get back

Ness
Feb 26, 2003, 09:28 PM
On 2003-02-26 16:20, SeanX930 wrote:
I wouldn't expect you to see how it's funny anyway ness.

Hey man don't get mad. I'm not trying to piss you off. I have enough enemies as it is already.

Sedyne
Feb 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
heh k good, thuoght you were.

ABDUR101
Feb 26, 2003, 09:51 PM
His brother posted these pictures and this is what OTHER people did to them. Just think of it as a game, you post a picture and you see what everyone does with it. It can be done with any picture, not just a picture of a person.

If it was a waste of time, oh well. A waste of time could be considered reading all of the posts which said it was a waste of time. You still took the time to reply. XP

Either way, atleast now I know what two of your brother's look like now Sean. =o

pixelate
Feb 26, 2003, 11:12 PM
Ehhh, bad, bad Photoshop. Makes me wanna put down my Jesus burrito.

Abaddon
Feb 27, 2003, 12:57 AM
Thats strange. I show a guy lighting a fart and someone doing the worstest stack on a bike in history, and i get off scott free.

Leave Sean alone, his pics were funny, you're in DENIAL! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nerd
Feb 27, 2003, 04:34 PM
I thought it was funny, but then again i have a sense of humor..

BlackRose
Feb 27, 2003, 04:42 PM
Everybody has a senes of humor, many try to ignore it. Why, is beyond me.

Kemon
Feb 28, 2003, 11:36 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!

thats dumb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kemon on 2003-02-28 08:37 ]</font>

amoralist
Feb 28, 2003, 03:29 PM
Armorlist, no ofense, but your the type of person that really should just not say anything and keep to his own buisness
That's totally contradictive to a message board. If you wanted yes-men, go else where. The internet is about communication. If everyone agreed with you, the world would not be exciting. If I kept to myself, then you're just going with "Ignorance Is Bliss." Messages boards allow people to express opinions. That's why we come here. We also come here to listen to people. He doesn't have to take it to heart, but I personally disliked the similar pictures.

No I'm not angry with you, and I hope you're not angry with me or else you've no idea the purpose of a message board.

And for the record, I do like Penny Arcade.