PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Dedicated Room(s) Idea :3

Untamed Dragoon
Dec 21, 2009, 03:40 PM
Hi everyone, I saw a certain thread earlier about people having difficulty finding parties online. Like many people said already, it's not that hard to find a party. It's just those certain rooms, like chat only rooms and what nots, to avoid (if your just looking for a party to do runs of course, but if just want to chat then those chat rooms are for you.).

Anyway, I'm making this new thread for a little experiment I want to do. Here's the idea: Every time log on, I'll make my own room with the room name as "ENuni1". In the comment box, I'll put, "Dedicated Room for US/EU players. By: Untamed Dragoon." typed in English. Also, the room will have a passcode since I intend on keeping this room open for US/EU players who don't understand Japanese, have a hard time finding a party that's only for runs only, have a hard time playing with Japanese players due to the language barrier, have a hard time finding parties close to their level, or for any US/EU player who just wants to have fun with other US/EU players. :)

Here's what you'll need to know and do.
1) Party search the Room Name
2) Type in the passcode
3) have fun. :3

If people like my idea, and more people use it, I can have some people help me with making Dedicated English rooms. Just keep the same room name, but instead of 1 at the end use the next number and so on. For, example, ENuni1, ENuni2, ENuni3, so on and so on. Also the person that is in charge of the next Dedicated room must use their own user name to indicate who is the dedicated host of that room. For example. In the comment box type in English, "Dedicated Room for US/EU players. By: Your Username" (If your a member of pso-world, or any other Phantasy Star site, use that Username. It'll be easier for me to keep in touch with all Dedicated Hostes, and update this post. :)). And finally, the passcode is the same, but the last number is the same as the uni number. For example, ENuni2, passcode: uni0002.

I hope this helps out with making parties in-game, but for now it's an idea. When I see people using this, and liking the idea. I'll have some people help me with the Dedicated Rooms. Just mail me if you want to be one of the Dedicated Hosts. I'll mail you back instructions on what you have to do and etc. :)

The following is as listed in this format:

1) Room name
2) Host name
3) Passcode
4) Host's Character names (HCN for short)
{NEW}5) Online Status (Testing progress)

{Note: All of these room will be held in server2, kinda planning on making server2 US server. :3}
{Note: All host Usernames in-game will appear as there starting letter(s), unless their Username can fit. For example, Untamed Dragoon = UD}
{Note: Every ENuni will have their corresponding passcode in their Rooms comment boxs, so that US/EU players who don't use this site can still join the room.}
{Note: If the Room name doesn't appear, even after inputting the room name several times, that means the host is not online. Too solve this possible problem, it'll be required that all hosts give their cards to players joining the room, and that the players put all host cards to priority 1. This way players will know if any Dedicated Host are online and which Hosts are online. Players can give their cards to a Dedicated Host if he or she is ok with it. Other than that, it's not recommended.}
{New update: I'm trying to get this started, so I will always update my post every time I log on to psp2. Then when I log off, I'll update my post again to show that I'm offline. This will only be for ENuni1 since I'm the only Dedicated Host for now.}

ENuni List: (More unis will be added if my people like my idea.)

ENuni0
Host: None at the moment.
Passcode: uni000z
HCN: N/a

ENuni1
Host: Untamed Dragoon (UD for short)
Passcode: uni0001
HCN: Main/ Ryuichi (In katakana) Lv56 M Human Braver Lv10
Alt1/ Atsuko (In katakana) Lv22 F Human Braver Lv4
Online Status: Offline

ENuni2
Host: None at moment.
Passcode: uni0002

ENuni3
Passcode: uni0003

ENuni4
Passcode: uni0004

Also, a friend of mines recommend me to this site since I had trouble finding US/EU players on Psp2. You can use this site http://xat.com/PhantasyStarPortable2 for chatting with other US/EU Psp2 players, or use it to communicate with other US/EU players while in-game since the virtual Keyboard is a pain to use. Hope this link helps. :)

PSU Characters:
Main: I dont care for my main xD since I dont use him much lol Lv151
class:M Human AF Lv20
Alt1: Atsumi Lv120
class:F Human Fightgunner Lv20
Alt2: Michiko Lv101
class:F Human WT Lv20
Alt3: Kichiro Lv130
class:M Human GM Lv5

PSP2 Characters:
Main: Ryuichi (In Katakana) Lv56
class:M Human Braver Lv10
Alt1: Atsuko (In katakana) Lv22
class:F Human Braver Lv4

Untamed Dragoon
Dec 22, 2009, 07:18 AM
I testing something new on my Idea. Read first post for new info.

.newzero
Dec 23, 2009, 06:32 AM
I am very sorry to tell you this but your idea simply does not work. Especially if you insist on having a password to access the room. The only thing you can do is that you keep a note somewhere in the roomname or comment field that the party has english speaking players.

Untamed Dragoon
Dec 25, 2009, 11:27 AM
Idea Abandoned. If your looking at this thread, your wasting your time. xD