PDA

View Full Version : Scraps...

Para
Dec 21, 2009, 03:46 PM
do they do anything other than worth a bit of meseta?

ironman24682
Dec 21, 2009, 03:52 PM
I don't believe so, just when we thought "Trap Vision" was the most useless item they prove us wrong. :P

Dragwind
Dec 21, 2009, 03:55 PM
I don't believe so, just when we thought "Trap Vision" was the most useless item they prove us wrong. :P

Hahaha, I compared them to trap visions as well. I held onto scraps for a while hoping they had some use, but it seems they're just trash loot for meseta.

King_Yoshi42
Dec 21, 2009, 04:05 PM
I always thought Sol Atomizers were also to be compared with Trap Visions in most worthless item.

Dragwind
Dec 21, 2009, 04:29 PM
Sol atomizers are very useful as they remove annoying status effects that can hinder you. (slow, etc)

ブルーベリー
Dec 21, 2009, 04:40 PM
Scraps do nothing. Sell them.

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 21, 2009, 05:05 PM
I found my first Shiny scrap the other day... 1000 meseta for a piece of shiny junk? I wonder what the shopkeepers want with them.

ironman24682
Dec 21, 2009, 05:18 PM
I found my first Shiny scrap the other day... 1000 meseta for a piece of shiny junk? I wonder what the shopkeepers want with them.

They probably make all the horrible weapons and armor they sell with the scraps.

ブルーベリー
Dec 21, 2009, 05:20 PM
Shop Keepers want them because they are a good way to get money from enemies. There is no story behind it, but you're free to make a fanfic and eat Sega's plot-hole bait like a Twilight fan.

ZetsumeiSan
Dec 21, 2009, 07:49 PM
I always thought Sol Atomizers were also to be compared with Trap Visions in most worthless item.

=O
Sol Atomizers are very useful!

Scraps are for teh meseta. That is all. Mags don't even like to eat them. -_-

MinscTFA
Dec 21, 2009, 08:53 PM
You know, I've been using Trap Visions just for the hell of it. Does come in handy.

Weeaboolits
Dec 21, 2009, 10:22 PM
I though trap visions were pretty useful, getting caught in a freeze or floor trap is pretty irritating, and the fact that a trap vision stays in effect until you pipe back to town or sit through a story cut scene, it's a better item than it ever was.

ブルーベリー
Dec 22, 2009, 12:10 AM
tRAP vISION WASNT USEFUL IN pso. lIEUTENNANT mANTLE.

Woops caps lock. Too lazy to fix.

Weeaboolits
Dec 22, 2009, 12:28 AM
I assumed we were talking about PSZ trap visions since we were comparing them to the scraps. Aside from that, Lieutenant MAntle was an ep4 item, so that wouldn't have been of any use on GC, although DC had trap/search. There was also Rico's Glasses though, I suppose.