PDA

View Full Version : Did you know..?

Kotor
Dec 21, 2009, 07:19 PM
Hello all of PSO World! Chat on this thread if you have interesting facts about PS:D, For example, did you know that in PSZ that the taupy soul makes your mag Taupy from the up coming RPG Sands Of Destruction, He is apparently a cute little bounty hunter who isnt afraid to bring his catch in , Dead-or-Alive.... Vicious....^^;

Delete
Dec 21, 2009, 10:19 PM
Phantasy is spelled with a PH instead of a F.

Wait, you already knew that :( ?

Kotor
Dec 22, 2009, 07:44 AM
Did I make a spelling error? Hmm sorry. Any way, I have a subscription to Nintendo Power Magazine, one issue last year was an RPG issue. It told about the new KH 358/2, PSZ, and Sands of Destruction, and other stuff. It was very interesting, my newest issue doesnt have much on the game as far as story goes but has a screen shot of the hero, taupy, and some other random hero person, fighting a boss that is a giant statue head and takes up both screens:-o

Delete
Dec 22, 2009, 08:03 AM
No no lol, I was just trying hard to come up with a fact and I couldn't come up with nothing good :lol:

Kotor
Dec 22, 2009, 05:38 PM
O, thats okay. BTW, I was making a MAG for my bros RAmar and It became a Hagal. As soon as I noticed this awesome, wing-like MAG I noticed how it had a strange similarity to PS Universe's villian Magashi. He has wings just like it. Personally I think its really cool how they incorperate villain excessorys into gear here in PSZ. Post if ya see anything else like it!:D

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Dec 22, 2009, 08:13 PM
Some usefull and interesting Pso stuff.

In the Forest, there are Monests which Mothmants emerge from. After you hit the Monest, it will fall. Don't kill it right away though. Some more Mothmants will continue to emerge. The amount depends on the original batch, so it's less from those Monests which only two emerge. Havn't bothered to count the extras that apears yet, but when no more Mothmants apear, then finish off the Monest.

In Forest 1, there is a Gobooma which apears to float for a short time after it spawned.

In Pso Ep1&2, there is a bug which causes some Grass Assassins to be stuck. It dosn't seem they are below the ground at all. Same distance to the floor as far as I can tell in Pso Dc/Pc. They will still atack if you get in front of them(Don't know if it's fixed in Pso+/bb).

When a characters defence/evasion is high enough, bomb traps won't lowwer HP. Sometimes the impact sound plays, even when HP isn't lowwered any.

When your character is frozen, thier evasion is lowwered till thawed.

If you beat Pan Arms then quickly pipe to city, once you return, a new one will apear, but the new ones never drop anything, and they don't give much exp to begin with. Not realy worth wasting TP/Telepipes for, just an interesting find.

Something neat to do is place a pipe on a miniwarp. Take it, and you'll be warped to the warp spot B for a second, then pipe to town. When you return you'll be on miniwarp spot A.

In Central Control, get under the warp to the three areas. Press the B button(in Gc) to here the menu back sfx while attacking or what ever is asigned to B button.

Odd Moon Atomizer(Pso Dc/Pc)
The Moon Atomizer you get from the baby Hildbear in Forest of Sorrow is very unusual. You can't deposit it in your check room. It will say you have max items, even when you don't. Also, if you find a regular one and pick it up, it will make the sound you got it, but it isn't actualy added, but if you pick up another one, it is added, but then they will be regular Moon Atomizers. The normal ones you find are Moon Atomizer x1, but this one is just Moon Atomizer. If you have the special one with you and check the shop, it will show that you have 0, even when you do have one. Gave it to my Kama some time ago and nothing unusal happened. What a strange item. Tried it in Pso Gc, and it's just a regular Moon Atomizer x1.

Kotor
Dec 23, 2009, 03:18 PM
Well that certanly is useful. Sorry but I don't own PSO but PSZ and PSU(PS2) But im sure someone will be able to use that great info. Gobooma souinds like Goomba from Mario. Lol Thx for posting:-)

Kotor
Dec 25, 2009, 09:58 PM
Merry X-mas PS lovers! I gots a new fun fact for ya! Who here likes Reve? (Criket chirps) ok then! well did you notice that he has an emblem on his left shoulder? Well in cutscenes his shoulder emblem switches shoulder pads! It needs to pick a side! Sheesh! Its nothing too big but it is indeed, interesting.:smile: