PDA

View Full Version : E FUCKING LECTRO FRAM

SMACKTARD
Feb 26, 2003, 04:33 PM
ive gone through redria ult spaceship at least 20 times searching for this forsaken armor from a gillchich. no luck so far... im about to blow my brains out already. anyone else have this problem?

Malecite
Feb 26, 2003, 04:49 PM
Ok posts like this really need to stop since theres nothing the community can help you with that hasn't already been done. Ie the item finding list. This is not meant as a "Fuck you shut up" just a gentle reminder that this is a game and "blowing your brains out" is a little extreme... As for the electroframe I found one in roughly 49 runs on the space ship. As always the only advice anyone can ever offer is simply "keep at it".

I wish you luck.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 26, 2003, 04:56 PM
Frustrated after 20 runs... *laughs quietly*

SMACKTARD
Feb 26, 2003, 05:02 PM
wow, thanks for the help you 2, i really appreciate it.

but seriously folks, you can either
1)realize you arent funny and stfu and not post
2)understand that sarcasm littered my post
3)die, horribly, like by a dirty bomb or anthrax

at least you didnt link me to a previous topic, like shut-in fanboys are known to do....

Zack_Morris
Feb 26, 2003, 05:16 PM
Please stop talking.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 26, 2003, 06:41 PM
gee only 20 runs? thats a lot. *sarcasm*
i have had over 45 runs in the ultimate seaside looking for a gi gues abdomen and nada. lost track on how many runs through the ultimate temple in purplenum for a yas 9000m and a kamui and still nada. so quit yer moanin'. *should take his own advice* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Malecite
Feb 26, 2003, 06:53 PM
Your either a newb, an idiot, or both... I told you earilier you fucking dumbass that it wasn't a flame. Now since youve pissed me off im going to let you know what half the site already knows. Firstly items that are 11 stars are exactly that, this means that there rare and "HARD" (notice the quotes here?) to find. The random chance of finding an electro frame is perilously low thats why its a "RARE" item, 12 star items are even worse. Notice again the quotes indicating your an idiot. I mentioned I had to do 45 runs with my Redria Fonewm to get one yet you ignored me and gave you dipship speech. Sometimes in order to learn something you have to shut up for half a second, the price of knowledge is often pride you seem to have to much. If you want to get along on this site dont get angry when people dont answer exactly in the desired manner. Except for phalanx of course, hes a little arrogant but he has the knowledge to back it up. DOES THAT HELP?

GandorDurin
Feb 26, 2003, 06:58 PM
Shh, you'll wake the cat!

Malecite
Feb 26, 2003, 07:01 PM
Cats? The only use I know of for cats is to make them into violin strings. Aside from that, heh, the furry monsters are useless, prideful, and only sorta required for occasionally letting out of bags when a secret needs revealing.

Madzozs
Feb 26, 2003, 07:43 PM
On 2003-02-26 15:53, Malecite wrote:
Notice again the quotes indicating your an idiot. I mentioned I had to do 45 runs with my Redria Fonewm to get one yet you ignored me and gave you dipship speech. Sometimes in order to learn something you have to shut up for half a second, the price of knowledge is often pride you seem to have to much.

This just boggles my mind. I am not sticking up for the guy you are arguing with, but seeing things like this makes me sad. Quotes indicate nothing aside from quoting something, and in some ways sarcasm. I was unaware of quotation marks functioning as an insult. Also, what might a dipship speech be? You said yourself, "Sometimes in order to learn something you have to shut up for half a second...". Shut the fuck up and learn to proofread.

raiden999
Feb 26, 2003, 08:53 PM
people go to class for english, but this is not class. if he wants to seem illiterate, then let him

Malecite
Feb 26, 2003, 08:59 PM
Proofread eh? No thanks. Spelling, grammar, and listening to assholes have never been my strong point. I thought this topic was closed but apparently another wonderful being had something to add. Im not really sure what your accusing me off, I could care less seeing as you added nothing to this topic to help the person who started it and then stabbed at me for some unknown reason. I use quote marks to emphasize words such as "FUCK" and "YOU". The dipshit speech I spoke of was basically the writers asking me to die from a radiological bomb or something, christ im still not sure. Then you come along and, this just makes me laugh, step in and support him for writing this topic. Well my hats of to you budy, congrats. By the way my intent was only ever to answer a question, but then people start throwing threats and insults around and look where it gets you.

Sasarai
Feb 26, 2003, 09:08 PM
On 2003-02-26 16:43, Madzozs wrote:

This just boggles my mind. I am not sticking up for the guy you are arguing with, but seeing things like this makes me sad. Quotes indicate nothing aside from quoting something, and in some ways sarcasm. I was unaware of quotation marks functioning as an insult. Also, what might a dipship speech be? You said yourself, "Sometimes in order to learn something you have to shut up for half a second...". Shut the fuck up and learn to proofread.

I thought I was rude.

Really people, the topic starter can choose to start a topic on whatever he/she wishes. If it's inappropriate, or holds no value the Moderators can inform the topic starter and move or lock the topic.

Some people just want to vent, if you didn't want to read his bullshit, then you could have just closed the window.

I think the topic starter was an idiot for responding like he did to the first reply, but come on...petty squabbles over typos? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Of course, some would say the same to me for the harsh replies I direct at cheaters and general idiots. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SMACKTARD
Feb 26, 2003, 09:37 PM
radiological bomb <--gg

seriously, i have no desire to entangle myself in "pso-world politics" since most of the people here ride the school bus to elementary school. i asked a question, and you come in like a poser hardass veteran of god knows what. ill give you credit you did give a number regarding how many runs you did, but stacked amongst drivel. i really dont feel like busting someone up by tearing up what they write, so i will hold my punches and let this topic die

Murako
Feb 27, 2003, 01:42 AM
Yeah! I've done 0 runs and no Electro Frame! I want one cause its the coolest looking visable frame,(the purple lightning)

Roontek
Feb 27, 2003, 04:56 PM
Can we PLEASE! get a moderator in here to shut this down???.....damn.....

LollipopLolita
Feb 27, 2003, 05:07 PM
this is enough, you people need to learn to be civil and matured. didn't your parents teach you manners?

i'm going to be handing out warnings to:

SMACKTARD, Malecite, Madzozs.

now quit it, i don't like coming across such threads, so don't make them.