PDA

View Full Version : BB wich client do i download

TorukMacto
Dec 23, 2009, 08:15 PM
the title syas it all but if anyone can give me the link id apriciate it

Anduril
Dec 23, 2009, 08:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that naming or linking to private servers is still against the rules since the official servers have been shut down, so I don't think anyone can give you a link to the client you need. But a google search for the particular server you plan to join might be helpful for you.

AlexCraig
Dec 23, 2009, 09:01 PM
Here is what can and can't be said about private servers:

Can say:

They exist
Experiences while on them (found -, or did - quest)

Can't say:

How to find them
How to connect to them
Names of the servers
Encouraging using private servers
Walkthrough for exclusive quests

For BB do's & don'ts, see Nitro's
Private servers and changes for BB (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166616)
No linking or naming on-site. In private off-site is your own business.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Dec 23, 2009, 11:08 PM
when u type "PSOBB" into google the first thing that came up (for me at least) was what your looking for.

NegaTsukasa
Dec 24, 2009, 02:27 PM
No linking or naming on-site. In private off-site is your own business.

I'm not calling any names, but I've always wondered what would happen to the server, if you named, just named, the private server.

Dec 24, 2009, 02:41 PM
I don't think anything would happen to the server if it got named, but the user who named it would get in trouble. As for how to install/connect, it'd probably be a lot easier to get help by going to your server's forums. If you're going to play where I think you are, there is a guide there that tells you exactly how to connect, and what problems to watch out for. If you're still confused after that, just make a topic in the technical support section and someone will help you.

TorukMacto
Dec 24, 2009, 03:01 PM
ok leson learnd

Tek[+]Lok
Jan 12, 2010, 07:19 AM
Perhaps he is just asking where to get the full game client? He didn't ask for any private servers. The official setup for PSOBB is free and you can download it from www.gamershell.com

edit: Oh I see what you mean by client. Clients are just various executables for a game right? I forgot about that.