PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Some questions (PM, Weapon and My Room)

megac
Dec 24, 2009, 11:02 AM
1. Well I'd like to know how to get the evolution item for the PMs.
Because I only got the PM models up to 510 now (finished Story mode) and I'd like to know how to evolve them.

2. Where can I get the remodelling tickets? It seems like there aren't any new available since chapter 6 and I'm quite sure there are more available.

3. How can I change the rank of a weapon?I read that, after I upgraded a weapon to 10, I can change it to the next rank by using a certain item, but I'm not sure where to get it.

Thank you in advance and merry christmas :D

Amherst_Wind
Dec 24, 2009, 11:12 AM
1. Do runs with whichever PM you want to evolve in your party, and at random they will sometimes give you an evo device for getting S. (eg, run with GH420 and she may give you a GH423 device)

2. Almost all of the room remodel tickets are from the shop, it should update with one or two new ones after every chapter.

3. To do a "final grind" on a (10) weapon you need an Extend Code, you get them for completing Challenge Mode.

Kyon
Dec 25, 2009, 09:23 PM
I got a question about the PM evolution too. I have the evolution item in my inventory, but can't figure out how to use it on my PM. Can anyone guide me through the menus?

Thanks.

Sorans
Dec 25, 2009, 09:27 PM
If I remember correctly, it's the second option in the PM Menu then choose the first option to choose what evolution device you want to use. And make sure your PM is not in your party ;) ! I wish I could show it to you with screenshots but I can't play right now =/ !

Kyon
Dec 25, 2009, 09:52 PM
Thanks! I found out I couldn't do it because my PM is always in my party.