PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 How do I get PSP2?

Dracos
Dec 24, 2009, 07:35 PM
I see that everyone is playing the japanese version, how do I get that?

Tails_night
Dec 24, 2009, 07:37 PM
Depends do you want full game or the demo?
For the trial or demo version you can try here
http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/trial/step01/

Yes its in japanese, i can't read a word of it but its pretty easy to figure out.
Or to make it very easy
For the demo click here:
http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/trial/step03/

then click the red bar at the top and wait.

Fior the full version I believe yesasia or playasia would be your best bet.

Dracos
Dec 24, 2009, 07:39 PM
Both if ya don't mind tellin me please!

ashley50
Dec 24, 2009, 07:43 PM
You get PSP2 by buying it...

Dracos
Dec 24, 2009, 07:44 PM
Thank you! I have one more question! Are either one transferable to the English game when it comes out?

ashley50
Dec 24, 2009, 07:46 PM
No...Japanese =/= English

You have to buy it again if you want it in English. Once it gets localized, your choice.

Tails_night
Dec 24, 2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah pretty much, if its localized. If not, then your stuck playing it the way it is... the best way xD. BUt there might be some people who do file conversions once the english comes out, but don't put your money on it.

Dracos
Dec 24, 2009, 07:49 PM
ok thank you for all the info, I'll try figuring all those instruction stuff out. From what Ive seen though PSP2 looks like the game that everyone wanted in PSU. I wanna try it out.

Tails_night
Dec 25, 2009, 12:24 AM
well long story short, it easily outshins its predecessor, and not to mention is loaded with tons of good stuff.

Skyly HUmar
Dec 25, 2009, 12:36 AM
well long story short, it easily outshins its predecessor, and not to mention is loaded with tons of good stuff.

And concidering that its online it's probably better than PSU lol.

Dracos
Dec 25, 2009, 10:31 AM
I can't wait!

D1ABOLIK
Dec 25, 2009, 01:36 PM
No word on a US release yet?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Dec 25, 2009, 02:40 PM
I'm waiting for localization. From what I heard the online (not ad hoc) is taken out due to the US being bigger than Japan. I actually understand this and I don't mind. I just hope we get the majority of the good stuff. Oh and if they have to take some things out I'd like for them to put in something similar in it's place.

Akaimizu
Dec 25, 2009, 03:01 PM
I wouldn't imagine them taking Infrastructure out. The only real reason to have infrastructure play is for a Western release. Japan can get by with just Adhoc and using downloads/import to do everything else. It's only in the other territories in which Infrastructure is that much more important. It directly affects sales because it's still ridiculous to expect a community to build, over here, with Adhoc. So I don't see why the main reason they'd put the extra work and effort to put infrastructure in would be taken out. PSP1 didn't have infrastructure play, in the first place, so I can understand why they wouldn't put it in for the west.

I can see some downloads not making it, due to licensing issues.

Tails_night
Dec 25, 2009, 03:23 PM
Gee I hope they don't botch up the My room aspects or the Sponsor items. But Anyway, yeah if its a us release, where players are widespread instead of condensed, infrastructure would me ultimately important in the games survival and the games sales.

Best of luck Dracos.

Akaimizu
Dec 25, 2009, 03:28 PM
Well, I do expect some sponsor items to not make it. It's not as much of a botch up on SEGA's part, but a reality of the issues of licensing. Stuff owned by a major division in Japan, is split to a bunch of different companies who bid for the license. And you can't have them together, unless you specifically approach permissions on this side of the pond. Some may be easy to contact, fortunately, but not all. Still, it would be a great bit of advertising for them, so I think it would be a good idea if they say yes.