PDA

View Full Version : rage tonfa?

radcrime
Dec 25, 2009, 02:21 PM
Been going at the ruins for about 2 weeks now, every day when I get the chance to play and I've yet to come across a rage tonfa. I was doing the quest "I Love Ruins!"'s first room repetitively for the first 4 days and I didnt get anything. However after doing the whole ruins for this long I'm considering trying that method again.

Question is can you get a rage tonfa from that room in the quest, or do you have to do the whole area? D:

mid Knight
Dec 25, 2009, 02:49 PM
I would like to know if those Bullbats even drop a Grand Chariot? I mean I know that blade and heaven mother do drop it but I have not seen that drop at once from the ruin since I want it (I would also like to get rage tonfa but I want that more).

ブルーベリー
Dec 25, 2009, 03:26 PM
Yes. Drops are all right. Rates are just really high.
Drops are more frequent in "Field" runs.
Drops are more frequent in Local Solo/Wifi Solo mode. Storymode has bad drops.

radcrime
Dec 25, 2009, 04:21 PM
I would like to know if those Bullbats even drop a Grand Chariot? I mean I know that blade and heaven mother do drop it but I have not seen that drop at once from the ruin since I want it (I would also like to get rage tonfa but I want that more).

I think I've actually come across 2 or 3 of those, the spear right?
NPCed them. D:

ブルーベリー
Dec 25, 2009, 04:31 PM
Me too, lol.

mid Knight
Dec 25, 2009, 04:48 PM
Well those bats never drop them for me, I mean I got a couple from the mothers but I want one with Speed rain (it's the third best spear since the big mobius/ Hemera are like super rare drops getting it from the boss) and I'm a spear user.

Syre
Dec 25, 2009, 04:56 PM
Funny, I was just doing what you were atm.

I think I'll stop now after seeing how it ended for you.
Good luck and let's see who can find one first ;)

ブルーベリー
Dec 25, 2009, 05:01 PM
Rage Tonfa get.. 0/0/0/47/0 Heat 4 & Huge Cross.

Fortified.

Pavichokche
Dec 25, 2009, 05:30 PM
I've heard that drops are better in field mode than in quests, and now you add that they are also better in Local Solo/Wifi Solo mode. Is this something that has been like proven (with data from the game) or just has become obvious after feedback from many many players? i was just wondering :)

radcrime
Dec 25, 2009, 05:45 PM
Rage Tonfa get.. 0/0/0/47/0 Heat 4 & Huge Cross.

Fortified.

Wish I could find one with air ride. </3

Java378
Dec 25, 2009, 06:24 PM
I wish someone could get Akatsuki Fu. I've been playing Hard on Dark Shrine for sooo long.

And I wish I knew someone who had an item find completion rate over 80%.

ブルーベリー
Dec 25, 2009, 06:50 PM
In drop from Zaphobos Dyna and I don't think its been proven or not, on SH mode.
Fu drop from hard blade mother/heaven mother.. not Shrine.
My item completion is 91%.

rickfrior
Dec 25, 2009, 07:41 PM
Whooooaa....I know, rare stuff, eh?
Well, as for me, I have finally found at least one ultra rare item!!!
Just yesterday, man!!! I was going to fight Humilias to get the Millias Breaker but suddenly, the unexpected happened when I fought an Arkzein R along with some Korses and I know that Arkzein R drops the Cannon Bleu but what I didn't know was that one of those Korses dropped me a Celesta Laser!!! I was like saving the game a lot after that!!!

Pokerealm
Dec 26, 2009, 06:34 AM
Whooooaa....I know, rare stuff, eh?
Well, as for me, I have finally found at least one ultra rare item!!!
Just yesterday, man!!! I was going to fight Humilias to get the Millias Breaker but suddenly, the unexpected happened when I fought an Arkzein R along with some Korses and I know that Arkzein R drops the Cannon Bleu but what I didn't know was that one of those Korses dropped me a Celesta Laser!!! I was like saving the game a lot after that!!!

X___X

I've beaten well over 3000 Korses, and no laser for me D:

Anyways, I've done the "I Love Ruins" quest a lot aswell, just in hopes of finding a Rage Tonfa.
I've seen about 15 boosted Rumoles, but the quest droprates makes it really hard.

rickfrior
Dec 27, 2009, 10:12 PM

Yes, it does drop.
In fact, I just discovered it, but it's a pretty rare drop!!