PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Meseta

battles14
Dec 25, 2009, 09:34 PM
I am taking this down i just found out this wasnt aloud sorry for anyone reading this i am just going to ave to hope my friend will give me my items back but i don't think ill be getting my 12 stacks and 10/10 weapons i left with him back :(

HeY_iTz_LiNxX
Dec 26, 2009, 05:33 AM
Well, well, well. I know who's next on the banning list!

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 26, 2009, 11:54 AM
... i have $200 to spend so if anyone wants to sell some let me know please.

No, shoot yourself. Why would you spend $200 on ingame items?

battles14
Dec 26, 2009, 12:32 PM
banned list? is this not aloud all i see is websites selling them....

HeY_iTz_LiNxX
Dec 26, 2009, 01:00 PM
It's illegal. It's Sega's property. Sega isn't selling it. Therefore: You will get banned for breaking the rules.

battles14
Dec 26, 2009, 01:32 PM
well i haven't done anything so i will not be ... thanks for telling me but you could have told me nicely and not just said i was getting banned you don't have to be rude
and i dont think its your call i think its there call ... but for the heck of it if its against the rules why dont they shut down the sites selling it?

HeY_iTz_LiNxX
Dec 26, 2009, 03:27 PM
Sega doesn't control the internet. If you got scammed, submit a ticket to help.sega.com. You can also report meseta selling sites as well to get them off the Internet one at a time. :)

Also sorry how I was before. I just really don't like people who buy meseta. At least you haven't yet. That path only leads you to getting banned. I suggest changing the title and stuff on this thread before you get an infraction. :o

battles14
Dec 26, 2009, 04:26 PM
ok thank you for your help