PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Your Favorite Charge Shot?

Lucky 777
Dec 26, 2009, 05:31 AM
Mine is a three way tie between Laser Cannons,Shotguns and,Grenade Launchers. Also is there a way to make cards shoot three blades again?

Akaimizu
Dec 26, 2009, 05:33 AM
What grade is your cards?

Dawndus
Dec 26, 2009, 05:34 AM
I'm a huge sniper rifle fan, without a doubt. It's weird, my CAST Ranger is level 60 and I have yet to see a single card item drop. Totally lame.

Akaimizu
Dec 26, 2009, 05:39 AM
I'm guessing cards are still seen as force weapons. Do they still have that *higher percentage* of drops in a weapon category based on party-leader's class, for this game? That's something I can't guess at.

I'm still digging the rifle, shotgun, and twin handgun charge shots. Though I have used twin handguns repeating attack speed, to quickly charge up a combo, for a shotgun PA. :)

I'm still trying to get Laser Cannons, though. I'm hardly getting drops of those, and I'd like to get a decent cannon so I can have an opinion on Laser Cannon charge shots.

Arika
Dec 26, 2009, 06:16 AM
card lv 21+ shoot 3 ways.

Lucky 777
Dec 26, 2009, 06:39 AM
card lv 21+ shoot 3 ways.

Thanks mine is currently 11 but now i'm on a tie between launchers and cannons
cannons shoot a piercing beam that hits multiple times for good damage.while launchers have a massive blast radius and cause knockback I really can't choose between them

landman
Dec 26, 2009, 02:35 PM
I haven't used all ranged weapons, but I loved the shotgun charge shot for the fact I finally understood Laia's Shigga Desta special features..:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_UugwO1WMI

Ceresa
Dec 26, 2009, 02:42 PM
Thanks mine is currently 11 but now i'm on a tie between launchers and cannons
cannons shoot a piercing beam that hits multiple times for good damage.while launchers have a massive blast radius and cause knockback I really can't choose between them

Well seeing as how you'd typically use charge shots after building up a chain...the grenade knockback is going to piss off every one else in the party that now has to chase stuff down and waste their opportunity to use the chain.

THOTH
Dec 26, 2009, 02:56 PM
So bullet level does effect the properties of charge shots. That stinks, I was under the impression they only altered things like the accuracy/power/stats of a charge shot, not it's visual effects/how many things it can hit.

Looks like I'll be a ranger then and not a braver :(

Edit: Or is it the level requirement of the weapon that decides the nature of the charge shot?