PDA

View Full Version : One of the Funniest things I ever saw!!!!

Genoa
Feb 26, 2003, 06:44 PM
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/dbz.html?

You GOT to see this site (sorry DBZ lovers)

Legolas07
Feb 26, 2003, 06:56 PM
LMFAO

Genoa
Feb 26, 2003, 06:57 PM
I know it killed me for a while. I played it like 3 times in a row. lol

Ness
Feb 26, 2003, 07:17 PM
I've seen already. It's so true.

Atari
Feb 26, 2003, 09:07 PM
maybe next time you create a piece of art that is recognized all over the world ill laugh at that, to bad you won't, that was sad, instead of this person who mad it spending his time doing some worth while he made fun of others cause he has low self esteem, LMFAO hilarious

Blenjar
Feb 26, 2003, 09:20 PM
Heard it...that was invader zim doing the voice...kinda...boring, not funny. I watch dbz./...an the other hand it was a little funny. ROTFL!

CajunSamurai
Feb 26, 2003, 11:14 PM
On 2003-02-26 18:20, Blenjar wrote:
Heard it...that was invader zim doing the voice...kinda...boring, not funny. I watch dbz./...an the other hand it was a little funny. ROTFL!

Noooo, that "Invader Zim" voice clip is ALL over peer to peer networks but has absolutely JACK to do with Zim. It's just some dumb kid making fun of all kinds of shows that're popular with his peers, such as DBZ and Digimon and shit.
If it was Zim, it might be a little funny. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nerd.gif

Abaddon
Feb 27, 2003, 12:20 AM
I've seen this before but it's still hella funny.

"Well he's a super saiyan but i can't do anything cos i'm human hahahahahaa who's balding heeahahahahhaa..erm...."

Any chance of seeing a link to the invader zim one?

PsoPlaya
Feb 28, 2003, 10:24 AM
i love dbz and when i saw that i laughed my ass off

CeasOne
Feb 28, 2003, 03:59 PM
HAHHAHAHHAH thats awsome... and its soo true too hahahahahahaahahahaah! i collected imported subtitled dbz episodes all through out highschool.... i must have wasted well over $500 on the bad boys... anyone wanna buy like 300 episodes off me lol

Nidarrock
Feb 28, 2003, 04:33 PM
That was funny!! I've only seen about three episodes and that pretty much sums up those three. Oh well funny none the less.

wizkid357
Feb 28, 2003, 05:25 PM
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHa I like it cool I only watch every episode

What?

PalRappy03
Mar 1, 2003, 12:52 AM
That was the funniest thing I have heard all day. I think I have heard that before but it was a long time ago. We need to find a desolated area that would never exist in real life thats a bajillion miles wide oh there it is.

pixelate
Mar 1, 2003, 02:45 AM
I was bored enough to watch DBZ today for the third or fourth time ever. In just one episode, all the points the Flash movie brought up were there.

Hunter4life
Mar 1, 2003, 10:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ha...haha...ahem
Anyway i've heard that before but never saw the "movie" of it.