PDA

View Full Version : Percentages

garen
Dec 27, 2009, 03:27 AM
The native, beast etc percents, how much of an effect do they have on the damage you hit?

Pokerealm
Dec 27, 2009, 03:43 AM
The native, beast etc percents, how much of an effect do they have on the damage you hit?

Damage Formula (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170869)

If it's too complicated, you can calculate it a little less accurate, but still close to the exact result.

Let's say you normally hit ~300.
If you have 33% Native, take 1/3 (33%) of 300 and add it to your total damage, that makes ~400 damage (When fighting Native mobs ofcourse).

garen
Dec 27, 2009, 03:46 AM
So the 50grand it costs to fortify my Avenlote, should be worth it? And I don't know if I should fortify dark or machine. Those are the 2 monsters i have a little trouble with.

Pokerealm
Dec 27, 2009, 03:52 AM
So the 50grand it costs to fortify my Avenlote, should be worth it? And I don't know if I should fortify dark or machine. Those are the 2 monsters i have a little trouble with.

I myself use 3 Hadan Bites.
One for Beast/Dark
One for Machine
One for Native

So yeah, you can fortify the highest %, and try to get another Avenlote with high % in the other attribute.

I don't recommend to fortify any attribute below 40% though.

Also, remember that Fortification can add up to 15%, so make sure to save before you fortify, and reset untill it adds 15% to the attribute of your choice.

Macman
Dec 27, 2009, 06:03 PM
So Attributes don't only count towards the weapon's base like it did in PSOGC/BB?
What about attributes and grinding?