PDA

View Full Version : PSOW's users are running out of steam.

Ness
Feb 26, 2003, 07:05 PM
Like the topic says we are. The lack of originality and innovation on this webiste has slowed to a halt. Even the flamers of PSOW have run out of ideas.
Come on people lets get those creative juices flowing.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42699&forum=14&7

Here is an example

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-02-26 16:06 ]</font>

Eum
Feb 26, 2003, 07:20 PM
Yes, we're about as original as topics created by members which notify the entire board (which most of the time, couldn't care less) of their leaving, when it's all too obvious they're not going anywhere, and they just seek massive amounts of attention to compensate for the lack of such at home.

Ring a bell?

Ness
Feb 26, 2003, 07:31 PM
On 2003-02-26 16:20, Eum wrote:
Yes, we're about as original as topics created by members which notify the entire board (which most of the time, couldn't care less) of their leaving, when it's all too obvious they're not going anywhere, and they just seek massive amounts of attention to compensate for the lack of such at home.

Ring a bell?

Indeed. My parent's let me off because my grades improved. Why is it that you continue to expose me to your twelwe year-old sentiment? Your insults are worse than Neko's. I get all the attention I need I'd say it's YOU that needs attention seeing as that you've been trying to get a name for yourself by insulting me. That's the only reason Neko likes you. He hopes that by befriending you he will learn how to insult me better.

Balthor
Feb 26, 2003, 08:26 PM
Ness, don't go off on people's age when you your self are nothing but another 15 year old wannabe internet bad-ass.

Plus, don't go judging the value of people's threads, when most of your's are total bullshit.

"how mny j00 liek teh mods? and Y???"

"mst annoyin membar #2"

Plus the other pointless horse shit I saw in Site Related by you.

Your ego is getting awfully huge for such one of little thought.

RavenTW
Feb 26, 2003, 09:02 PM
Crap, someone beat me to it. Oh well.

Ness
Feb 26, 2003, 09:09 PM
On 2003-02-26 17:26, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:

[quote]Ness, don't go off on people's age when you your self are nothing but another 15 year old wannabe internet bad-ass.
*grabs chest
Ooo you really got there. Now your copying SaitoH by calling me a badass. This post is kinda hypoctical since here you are telling me not to go off on people about thier age when in the next sentence you do the same thing.

Plus, don't go judging the value of people's threads, when most of your's are total bullshit.

"how mny j00 liek teh mods? and Y???"

"mst annoyin membar #2"

They must not be that bad since both of those topics had several post and multiple were pages long. How many of you post have been that way? None! I rest my case.

Plus the other pointless horse shit I saw in Site Related by you.

Hey, if my "horse shit" gets my point across (and it always does) then that's fine by me.

Your ego is getting awfully huge for such one of little thought.

*grabs chest again
Ooo big ego! I think I'm going to cry now. You seriously need to check your post for hypocracy because all of your flames are full of them and they've always been that way.

Gartywood
Feb 26, 2003, 09:51 PM
Now I'm pissed i voted ness for the psow american idol and then realized that an american idol doesnt make fun of everyone and piss them off. granted they do sit on a high horse like ness they dont tell everyone else that they suck (its just implied)

Ness----> http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rabite.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/whip.gif

American Idol's dont start fights

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-02-26 18:53 ]</font>

RavenTW
Feb 26, 2003, 09:55 PM
Ness, I find it funny how your defending yourself from stuff your accused of by trying to throw it right back in the accuser's face. Just strikes me as funny.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2003-02-26 18:56 ]</font>

Balthor
Feb 26, 2003, 09:58 PM
Look mom, I can copy everyone else, and make 50% of my posts contain other people's post!

Do you even know what hypocritical means Ness? Go ahead, give me a good definition that you know of.

Ahhh and yes, it's all about the popularity with you Ness, "Oh my threads are long and have lotsa posts, and urs dont hahahh lolz!"

My point rest on your "ego".

Next, try making a post containing an actual post by you, instead of filling with someone else's post. (I know you're a bit. . . slow, so what I mean is, don't use the fucking quote, other posters sentence, quote, other posters sentence, etc etc.)

ABDUR101
Feb 26, 2003, 10:08 PM
ok..I thought this might fizzle out on it's own, but I guess not.

I'm locking these topics where afew of you are bashing each other. I'd honestly give afew of you a warning, but that would result in afew of you being banned, having reached your limit. I'll leave it up to the Admins.

I'm only going to say this once, this has gone on for long enough, and I know some of you can't get along. If you can't get along, and can't stay away from each other, nor fight the urge to flame or bash each other in every thread, you will most likely be warned up until you get banned.

You've been here long enough to know the rules, for many of us the rules are common knowledge, to the extent that you know that what you are doing is against the rules.

If you have a problem, pm a mod. If you have a problem with a member of the forum, take it to pm's.

I reccomend some people to re-read the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum) afew more times, just so you can see how many rules you are breaking and how often.

*lock*